A Father's Thoughts

Third Person POV

"Well, when I go home for Yule I'm learning how to do a patronus. Stella can't stop me." Rhaenyra declared.

She had woken up in the hospital wing and had been informed by Morag that the news of the incident had gotten out, and lead by Stella all of the parents of the children at the match(which meant the parents of every child in Hogwarts) where suing Dumbledore.

Fudge had sacked him from his spot as Grand Sorcerer and Chief Warlock and apparently was purging the Ministry of Magic of Dumbledore's cronies... by promoting them?

A quote about firing almost all of Dumbledore's supporters. "Oh I'm not firing them. Its just I'm sending them to other, higher paying positions far away from Britain!"

Anyways, the man was terrifyingly effective when it came to being Minister of Magic.

"So he's doing middle management." Stella said when she came to visit Rhaenyra.

"5 galleon's he's going to find a reason to give the boot to Arthur Weasley?" the Dark Dragon asked.

"I'm not going to take that bet." Stella said. "Anyways, after suing Dumbledore, I discovered he had been 'leasing' several House of Black artifacts he was 'given' by Sirius. Several incredible important class 11 artifacts, from when the Potters were killed to know."

"How much did you sue him?" Rhaenyra smirked.

"Elven thousand hundred galleons for every day he was 'leasing' those artifacts." Stella said calmly. "And another five thousand galleons because he apparently stole from House of Black vaults the day Cygnus died due to the chaos of the blood wards adjusting to your blood. He's giving the twelve thousand he stole back along with the five thousand galleons I'm suing him."

"You're a mad genius." the dark violet eyed thirteen year old whispered.

"Also, apparently he's been keeping the Boy Who Lived with muggles, and the Ministry has appointed Amelia Bones as his new guardian, and Amelia is also suing Dumbledore because Dumbledore was also 'leasing' several important House Potter artifacts. Also being sued twelve thousand hundred galleons a day for leasing them and another twelve hundred thousand because he apparently put blocks on Potter's core and hasn't taken Potter to Gringotts." Stella said seriously.

"Seven hells." Rhaenyra muttered. "A Quidditch match and everything goes shit. I'm taking the Lestrange's are jumping in as well."

"Thirteen thousand hundred galleons for every day they spent in Azkaban, another six thousand for trying to get Ivan's guardianship, another three thousand for stealing class 6 House Lestrange artifacts, and another seven thousand for stealing 20 thousand hundred galleons from their vaults." Stella smirked.

"Stella... did you know my father? Did he want me?" Rhaenyra asked.

The Black Widow paused and gave her a sad look. "No. When Saerena announced she was pregnant with you he left her, and was later caught sleeping with another person during her pregnancy. He didn't even come for your birth."

"Who was he sleeping with?" the Princess of Fire demanded.

"Remus Lupin." Stella said.

Scene Change, two weeks later

She looked so much like Saerena was Sirius's first realization when he saw his daughter. He had spotted her curled up with a book underneath a tree he used to read at.

She had long black and silver hair that fell in perfectly waves, her dark violet eyes focused on whatever book she was reading, her face slowly using baby fat from puberty and becoming more... into a women's body.

If genetics blessed her, she was going to be as beautiful as her mother, but she had a few of his features: pale skin, the black in her hair, and the slight tilt in her head when she got to an interesting part of her book.

Sirius... Sirius had never wanted Saerena. Why should he, he never wanted a child or to get married, if he was the Heir of House of Black he wanted the line to end with him.

But now, looking at the daughter he had left behind, he couldn't help but be fascinated with her. But why was she in Ravenclaw? Why not Gryffindor—"

"Nyra!" a boy yelled. Sirius growled when he saw Slytherin colors, this boy was Ivan Lestrange apparently.

"What?" Rhaenyra asked.

"Harmonia and Hermione just had a massive brawl!" the Black Raven said.

"Seven hells." the Girl Who Died muttered.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.