Oh The News

Third Person POV

It was a week after they had killed the Golden Cup when Harry came to her.

"Another vision?" Rhaenyra asked.

"Oh Sirius being tortured in the Ministry." the Boy Who Lived confirmed.

"...What did you do?" the Princess of Fire asked.

"I told Amelia." Harry admitted.

"Good." Rhaenyra said.

Scene Change

When the Daily Prophet came the next day, a stunned ripple went through Hogwarts.

DEATH IN THE MINISTRY! VOLDEMORT IS BACK! SIRIUS BLACK IS INNOCENT! 

By Rita Skeeter 

Just two days, there was a shockwave in the ministry. Amelia Bones confirms that several Death Eaters laid a trap for Harry Potter in the Department of Mysteries, but instead of going he instead alerted Miss Bones.

A fight ensued with several members of 'The Order of the Phoenix' arriving, leading to the death of Sirius Black.

It turns out he is actually innocent, and it was Peter Pettigrew who did it. Dumbledore kept his mouth shut and let an innocent man be sent to prison! 

A fight broke out between Dumbledore and Voldemort, and while Voldemort escaped Ministry workers saw him.

More information coming soon! 

Rita Skeeter, outer

"So he was innocent." a second year Gryffindor whispered.

"Dumbledore let him go to prison! When he had a daughter!" a fourth year Ravenclaw said outraged.

"Now I feel bad that I didn't try to at least help Heiress Black when she was attacked all those times..." a sixth year Hufflepuff sighed.

Scene Change

"Rhae?" Ivan asked her, finding her under a tree near the lake. He sat down next to her, a comforting presence for the Black Heiress.

Rhaenyra stared blankly at the newspaper.

"Ever since I came here, I've had to deal with paying for my father's sins." she let out a bitter chuckle. "But now that he's dead, the school won't know what do to with me."

The Shadow Queen let out a strangled noise. "I hate him. I hate him because he left Mother and I, and I always thought when he died I would be happy. I am now... but... instead... I don't..."

Rhaenyra began crying and Ivan pulled her close, letting her cry into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm not happy. I'm just disappointed he blindly followed Dumbledore instead of thinking about Harry at least, or even fucking me!" the Girl Who Died sobbed into her boyfriends chest.

That is today's chapter. I hope you have all enjoyed it.