Acquiring the Tools

Third Person POV

"So, did you get it Megan?" Rhaenyra asked the Jones Heiress. The two girls were strolling outside around the Black Lake, in order to not be caught by the teachers.

It was the week after the Yule Ball, and it was currently Saturday. The deadline for the Second Task was coming.

"I do." Megan said, and handed over the gillyweed, which was in an enchanted unbreakable jar. The Girl Who Died gingerly took the jar and put it in her bag.

"BLACK!" roared a voice. "Come here and fight me!"

"And of course its Weasley." Rhaenyra grumbled as Megan groaned in sink.

The girls turned to see the Ginger Lion marching over to them.

"What the hell do you want, Weasley?" the Ravenclaw witch asked boredly.

"Take the Dark curses you put on Harry off! He's the Boy Who Lived, he's not suppose to interact with you!" Ron roared, drawing his wand.

"He's my godbrother. I have a damm good reason to hang out with him. Didn't he file a muggle and magical restraining order on you? Fuck off." Rhaenyra said, seeing a professor walking over and smirking.

Before Ron could utter a curse, a voice said:

"What is going on here? Heiress Black, please explain." Severus barked. "Weasley, put your wand down."

Ron did so while glaring murderously at Rhaenyra who grinned. Megan was also widely grinning.

"Heiress Jones and I were walking around the Black Lake, Professor. Weasley came over and accused me of putting Dark curses on Harry so he would hang out with me, when I can confirm I have done known, and Heir Potter can testify with a medical check up. He's also my godbrother, which is why we hang out together." the dark violet eyed champion grinned.

"I see. Twenty points to Ravenclaw for using intetilligance not stupidity, fifty points from Gryffindor for making serious accusations against a student and almost attacking on. Girls, dismissed. Weasley, detention for the next week, dismembering toads to be used in my potions sounds like a good punishment, hmm?" the Potions Master nodded.

The Dark Dragon and the Jones Heiress ran back to Hogwarts, giggling at the events that had just happened.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.