Post Yule

Third Person POV

Rhaenyra was silent as curled up in her room, stroking Silverwing's feathers.

Over Yule in Venice, she had enjoyed the massive libraries of knowledge that the Zabini family had, along with Stella's person arcane library, and she had been allowed to learn and know could proudly produce a patronus, which was a dragon.

Of course. Ragnarok had been incredibly smug for the rest of the break about it.

The Queen of Dragons had been contacted by Gringott's saying that her father had taken a small amount of money out from his own vault, Vault 456, which she would be inheriting once she turned 17. She had informed them to freeze all of her sperm donor's vaults.

Since she didn't get any gifts from a mysterious person, and Potter's new broom which had mysteriously appeared, she could guessed what happened.

The Dark Dragon was alone, and let her mask slip. To the broken girl beneath her mask, the girl who wanted to know why her father never wanted her mother, never wanted her, and had left them.

Rhaenyra had blamed her father for a lot of things since discovering what had happened.

Blamed him for causing her mother's heartbreak. Blamed him for being the reason that her uncle Regulus had been cast into the shadows.

She blamed him for the reason her mother had been forced to leave the Wizarding world, which had lead to her death in King's Landing because if she had been in the Wizarding world, Saerena would have been alive by this point—

The black and silver haired girl blamed him for the child Harry Potter never got to be.

Rhaenyra blamed Sirius Black for the child she never got to be.

That is today's chapter. Angsty yes, but I hope you enjoyed it.