The Dark Lord's Death

Third Person POV

"Ready?" Bellatrix asked Rhaenyra.

"Yup." Rhaenyra nodded.

"Good. We only have one shot at this, and we can't mess up at all." Bellatrix said and took Rhaenyra's hand, apparating away.

They reappeared outside his base.

"Did you tell Ivan you are doing this?" Ivan's adoptive step mother admitted.

"No..." the Girl Who Died said sheepishly.

Tom Riddle's Base, England

Voldemort paced through the halls of his base. He was very annoyed and furious.

So many of his followers were not coming back to him! How dare they! They had sworn themselves to his cause!

He saw one of his most loyal followers and smiled. "Bellatrix! It took you a while to come back to my side—"

He frowned when Bellatrix faded away. "Bellatrix?"

"She doesn't want to taint herself again by getting near you." a voice drawled from behind him.

Voldemort spun around to see a teenager with dark violet eyes and black and silver hair. "Come to my side. We will destroy the muggles!"

Rhaenyra rolled her eyes. "I'll pass. You're not even a Dark lord."

"I am the most feared Dark Lord in all of Europe!" Voldemort yelled.

"At your first go, you failed to conquer Britain and you fell to a baby. I'm sure people in mainland Europe don't even know your name. Other Dark Lords and Dark Ladies have conquered Kingdoms before they fell, and take Grindelwald for example: he's STILL the most feared Dark Lord in history." the Queen of Dragons drawled.

She pointed her wand at him. "And now you die."

"I am immortal fool!" the man who fell to Harry Potter said.

"I killed all your Horcruxes." the heiress of the House of Black short back.

"Impossible!" Voldemort cried out.

"Its not. Flammae Orci!" Rhaenyra cast.

Black flames erupted from the tip of her wand and enveloped the leader of the Death Eaters.

He went up in the flames, screaming out, and was soon nothing more than ashes.

That is today's chapter. I hope you have all enjoyed it.