Magical Guardians

Third Person POV

The news of Cygnus's death got out and soon reporters were besieging Nightingale Hall, unable to get in because of the wards. The wards, controlled only by the head of House Black or the Black Heir or Heiress.

Several times Ragnarok could be seen flying, and many claimed to see the Black Heiress on his back.

Soon Fudge and Umbridge showed up with a battalion of Aurors and forced them all away, fining all of them 1,000 galleons and the gold would be sent to House of Black's vaults.

"Heiress Black! May we talk?" Fudge called.

Ragnarok's shrieks could be heard and soon the massive dragon appeared and landed, with his rider sliding off.

"Yes Minister? And Senior Undersecretary Umbridge?" Rhaenrya said, curtseying to the Minister of Magic.

Umbridge's eyes softened slightly and the Shadow Queen internally smirked at how the flattery had worked on the toad like witch.

"My condolences on your great uncle. But as of with underage witches and wizards, you must have a magical guardian." Fudge said.

"Not Dumbledore." Rhaenyra said.

"Your Great Uncle changed his will so that Dumbledore is banned to be your magical guardian in anyway or anytime possible. He has left everything to you, and left a list of possible guardians in his death. Banker Darkest has been left in charge of all of your gold, fiancees, and any of money and financial matters of House of Black and House Targaryen." Fudge informed her. "Banker Darkest informs me that Cygnus planned out everything should he die while you were still underage to ensure House of Black lived on, disowning your father while making you his sole heir."

"And you have selected my new guardian?" the Queen of Dragons said.

"Yes we have Heiress Black." Umbridge said. Rhaenyra remembered Cygnus telling her that if he died, that Umbridge could be trusted due to late Lord of House of Black and Umbridge's hatred of Dumbledore.

Umbridge had lost her father to werewolves, while Dumbledore was pro—werewolf.

"Yes... due to Lady Lestarnge still not ready with her husband to take custody of her adoptive stepson and Lord Cygnus making it clear that his grandson Draco was the last possible choice of his heir and 'wanting my heiress to grow up with a guardian that is not biased.' your new guardian is Lady Stella Zabini." Fudge informed her.

"But with the 1837 Over 13 Guardian laws, she will need your permission to use your seats." Umbridge voiced.

"I am still allowed to come to Nightingale Hall?" the Girl Who Died asked. Despite it being were her great uncle died, it was the first home she ever had.

"Yes but overnight stays require Lady Stella's permission." Fudge said. "Lady Stella says you have two days to pack up and then she will come and collect you to bring you to Zabini Manor."

That is today's chapter. And Rhaenyra's