Second Year Train Ride

Third Person POV

The Shadows all claimed their usual compartment and began a round of exploding snap.

A knock sounded and the Shadows looked at the red haired girl in the doorway. "Can I sit here? Everywhere else is full of idiots. My apologies, Greetings. Morag Olivia MacDougal, Heiress of the Most Ancient House MacDougal."

"Morag!" Megan spoke excitedly at a red haired girl.

"And why are you here? Shouldn't all sensible students here in Hogwarts the Queen of Dragons?" Rhaenrya asked sarcastically.

To be fair, they had gotten over twenty five looks of fear already. And they were only half way through the train ride.

"Aye but I don't like to be normal." Morag smirked.

Rhaenrya rolled her eyes but was going over the benefits of letting Morag join the Shadows.

The Most Ancient House MacDougal was originally from Scotland, but two blood feuds and William the Conquerer later, the family had relocated to Ireland.

The MacDougals were known to produce master warders, alchemists, and healers. They owned several the main hospital in Paris called Healing Hearts and 50% of St.Mungo's, and Eric MacDougal, Morag's great uncle, currently lead the Alchemist Guild of Europe.

This along with a tradition of every member dabbing in ancient runes and banking, allowed them to amass a massive fortune that ranked them 6th in Magical Britain and 10th in all of Europe.

"And the unofficial reason?" Harmonia asked.

"I want friends who aren't idiots." the Irish heiress said.

"You can join." the black and silver haired girl said.

"Your initials are MOM?" Neville asked amused an hour later.

"Shut it Longbottom." the ginger snapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway through the seventeenth round of Exploding Snape, Ivan spoke. "What's Granger doing near our compartments?" the Lestrange Heir spitting out 'Granger' as if it was poison.

The other members of the Shadows raised their heads and saw Hermione looking at each of the compartments, and by the time she reached theirs she was looking very nervous.

Hermione opened the compartment door. "H-Have any of you seen Ron or Harry?" she asked, a bit frightened but failed to not let it show.

"Why would we want to see Boy Wonder or Ginger #6?" Harmonia said. Shadow was curled up next to Ragnarok, both of them sleeping contently.

"They didn't show up in our compartment." Hermione said defensively.

"Then, explain why would you think they would be in our compartment?" the Girl Who Died drawled, letting her Valyrian accent, which had always stuck no matter what, slip in her words.

Hermione flinched slightly but then gasped at the sight behind the window.

The Shadows turned to see Ron and Harry in a... flying car?

"Oh this is fucking great, they'll be gone sooner than we thought!" Morag cheered.

That is today's chapter, I hope you enjoyed it.