Back to School

Third Person POV

"So, you really think Voldemort is back? Because we have no proof." Rhaenyra asked Harry as they sat together in the privacy of a privacy ward.

"Its a gut feeling... and that dream." Harry shuddered.

"I think if he's alive...and using Horcruxes." Ivan added.

"Horcruxes?" Neville asked.

"You kill someone, a bit of your soul from your main soul, and tie it to an object. It's such a sin that not even Grindelwald made one." Ivan explained. "My parents said that Voldemort was obssed with them because they would make him immortal. Only the Inner Circle knew about this however and my parents, along with all of our parents, are trying to find the Horcruxes and kill him."

"Well, Harry, you're going to Gringotts to get a purging ritual." the Queen of Dragons said.

"Yeah. So, a golden cup? Maybe he has something from Ravenclaw and/or Slytherin next." the Wise Raven mused, drumming her fingers on the table.

"Let's start hunting and actually try and kill him." Susan said. She had lost her mother, her father, and plenty of cousins to the Death Eaters and had a damm good reason to hate them.

Susan had been orphaned at the age of one after the Bones Massacre, where her parents and cousins died in one of their lesser residences. Amelia had been barely able to apparate herself and the Bones Heiress to Bones Manor.

So this?

This was the opportunity to ensure no one went through what she went through.

That is today's chapter. Its short but I hope you have all enjoyed it.