The disappointment

Third Person POV

When Rhaenyra returned to her room of Zabini Manor, she quickly unpacked before finding Ragnarok and climbing onto him.

Ready? Ragnarok asked.

Are we? Rhaenyra said half heartedly before Ragnarok spread his wings and launched into the sky.

Zabini Manor was in an incredibly isolated spot and owned much of the surrounding land, allowing Ragnarok to fly to his pleasure without having to worry about muggles seeing him.

Once Ragnarok was high enough that he had flown up through the clouds Rhaenyra let out a scream of frustration.

The black and silver haired fifteen year old Ravenclaw Witch had known her mother had died for her.

And now her father had died for nothing but blind loyalty to Dumbledore. Obsessed with his godson, claiming that he owed James to see Harry grow up while he saw his daughter grow up form behind prison bars.

Bullshit.

He had never known her. He had never seen her grow up at all, only convincing himself that.

At least her mother had loved her, despite the humiliation Saerena had been given he had slept around while married to her. The Targaryen princess died for her daughter, willingly to die if it meant her daughter would escape King's Landing.

(Rhaenrya had vowed to never sit on the Iron Throne.)

When she was in the foster care system, she had always wondered if she was an orphan.

When Cygnus had found her, the Queen of Dragons had found out only her mother was dead, and her father was alive.

Sirius, who didn't care shit for her, had died now and Rhaenyra couldn't find anger in her, only disappointment.

(She couldn't even find tears for her father now, after sobbing into Ivan's shirt.)

Rhaenyra let out another scream into the sky and Ragnarok roared as well, trying to comfort the Girl Who Died.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.