Quidditch Tent

Third Person POV

Stella, after getting everything they needed and rented out a plot of land for a week in case the match went that long, apparated Blaise and Rhaenyra to the moor while the House Elves brought their things.

Ragnarok was left behind to the Princess of Fire's despair.

There was no way to hide him from the non magic folk who lived there, and Silverwing was pregnant with eggs from one of the Zabini's owls.

It was dawn when they left Zabini Manor, and both fourteen year olds were dead on their feet. 

Rhaenyra had been surprised with a three day long celebrations for her birthday when it occurred. And Blaise had had an equally long celebration for his own birthday.

"...That's what we are staying in?" Rhaenyra blinked when he saw the tiny tent after Stella magically set it up. It was barely big enough to fit Stella.

Stella scoffed and entered, Blaise following his mother into the tent with a mysterious look in his eye.

Rhaenyra followed and her jaw dropped when she the inside: the inside of the tent was that of a manor, with towering white marble walls, a large staircase that branched off into a second floor, and several windows gave view into the outside.

A diamond chandelier hung from the ceiling of the tent and there was a swimming pool, kitchen, a library that took up two rooms, and a potions lab on the first floor alone after Rhaenyra explored the tent and a House Elf guided her to the living room.

Stella laughed at the black and silver haired girls stunned expression. "This is nothing Rhaenyra, this is my cheapest tent."

"CHEAPEST!?" Rhaenyra shrieked.

Scene Change

Over the course of two days, the rest of the shadows arrived and when the Lestrange's arrived with Luna, heart breaking news was given: Luna's father was dead, and since Pandora Lovegood's great grandmother was a Lestrange, they had taken custody of Luna.

Luna was surprisingly resilient through her father's death. "He would want me to grieve but move on. He would want me to be happy in life." she said calmly.

Soon, the day of the game began. After the Shadows bought sets of binoculars and Irish scarves, they meet up with their parents and headed up to the Top Box.

"And my good night is ruined." Harmonia grumbled when her sister, the Weasley's, and the Bones came in.

The Ginger Lion and the Fawley Heiress sister all regard the Shadows with contempt.

Harry blinked when he saw the Shadows and their parents.

Ivan was the spitting image of his father while Rhaenyra still had the pale porcelain skin he had first seen in their House sorting. Morag favored her ginger haired father while brown haired Megan had her father's hair but her mother's eyes. Harmonia's hair was more wavy to her sister's bushy locks, her cheekbones higher.

"Greetings, Heiress Susan Amelia Bones, Heiress of the Most Ancient House Bones." Susan greeted.

The Shadows did their own greetings.

"Greetings. Harry James Potter, Heir of the Most Noble and Ancient House Potter." the Boy Who Lived murmured, flashing his heir ring.

And respect flashed briefly in the Girl Who Died dark violet eyes.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.