Newspaper

Third Person POV

The Daily Prophet had really outdone itself for making an article about her father, his escape, and all of that shit.

Honestly, after thirteen years now he had to escape?

"The murder attempts on my life are going to skyrocket." the Black Heiress said as she read the article that Stella had handed her.

Sirius Black the possibly the most infamous prisoner ever to be held in Azkaban fortress, is still eluding capture, the Ministry of Magic confirmed today.

"To be frank this is the first time someone escaped Azkaban. You expect us to know what to do? Black was one of the best members of his generation and he was dam good at evasion in the Wizarding War—give us a bloody break." Fudge has said. "We suspected he as acquired some kind of glamor to hide his real self.

Fudge has been criticized for informing the 

"If the muggles know then the fast we can grab him." Fudge snapped. "The Muggle Prime Minister has given the police to shoot Black on sight—and we can confirm that the late Lord Cygnus has disowned Sirius which will prevent him form using Gringotts, with the goblins ordered to arrest him should he be that stupid to go the Gringotts."

At the question of Sirius's Black daughter Rhaenyra, and if she aided her father in escape which got a laugh from Fudge.

"Heiress Black help her father? Sirius hasn't seen Rhaenrya since August 31st of 1981. And I can personally confirm Heiress Black hasn't helped her father: she's has sadly had to deal with the loss of Lord Cygnus and moved in with her new guardian Lady Zabini. She is innocent and I expect everyone with a brain to recognize this." Fudge said.

While Muggles have been told that Black is carrying a gun (a kind of metal wand that Muggles use to kill each other), the magical community lives in fear of a massacre like that of twelve years ago, when Black murdered thirteen people with a single curse.

"Well Fudge has my vote." the Girl Who Died said. "Now what?"

"With the fact a crowd is already at Nightingale Hall you're not leaving the manor until its time to go to Hogwarts. I can do your shopping." Stella said.

That is today's chapter. Short but I hope you enjoyed it.