The Goblet

Third Person POV

When October finally rolled around, the two visiting schools came. The Beaxbatons sat with the Ravenclaws while the Durmstrang students sat at the Slytherin Table.

The Quidditch fanatics nearly shitted their pants when they realized that Viktor Krum was attending Durmstrang.

Rhaenyra did enjoy talking with one of the students, Fleur Delacour, about Runes. The French student was well versed in many languages of Runes.

After the speech, everyone went to bed. Though the next day, the Shadows converged in the great hall to watch students put their names in.

"Well, who do you think it will be?" Ivan asked. Rhaenyra blinked when she noticed how tall he had gotten and his voice had started to deepen.

"Honestly, Angelina Johnson or Cedric Diggory." the black and silver haired fourteen year old said.

"Cedric for the win." the Hufflepuff member of the Shadows.

"Ah yes the ladies of Hogwarts national hero." the Black Raven snarked.

Many of the girls near them glared at him.

"Am I wrong?" he challenged.

The silence he took as a 'yes.'

"Well, we don't know shit until tomorrow. Let's go to bed." the Girl Who Died said, getting up and leaving.

Obliviously the many stares boys were giving her.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.