Chamber of Secrets part 1

Third Person POV

"Well then how utterly creepy that was to have Ragnarok burn down a sink, lets go." Ivan said as he stood up onto the skin covered floor.

"Please stop he's grumpy about it." Rhaenyra said. "Lumos."

After dragging Ivan through the halls while Megan informed the Shadow's parents to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, Ragnarok had burned a hole through the stone with his dragon fire to reach the entrance.

"Well let's go." the Princess of Fire said with faux cheerfulness and the pair headed down the passage way.

"100% creepy. Mother Magic how many snake skins are there?" Ivan said.

"I'm going to claim them all for House of Black." Rhaenyra grinned.

"Leave some for me." the Black Raven said to the daughter of Sirius Black.

"Deal." the Princess of Fire smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After another five minutes, the two reached the main area.

Were they saw Ginny's body and the shade of Tom Riddle.

"Ah Miss Black, Mr.Lestrange-"

"You know that bet I made at the start of the year Ivan?" Rhaenyra said.

"Yeah?" the Lestrange Heir drawled.

"I think I was right."

"Sure were. Stupefy!" Ivan shouted. "Avis!"

A flock of birds erupted from his wand and began to attack Tom Riddle.

"You idiots!" Tom shrieked. He summoned his basilisk.

Rhaenyra grabbed Ivan and ducked behind a fallen slab of marble. The basilisk attempted to make eye contact but neither looked.

"Dracarys!"

Ragnarok roared and breathed fire down the mouth of the Basilisk. Several scales and an eye exploded from its body.

"You hurt the great beast of Salazar Slytherin-"

Rhaenyra fired the arrow shooting spell she had read about and it made contact with the other eye. The Basilisk fell down, dead.

"Accio journal/diary thing." Rhaenyra said and the diary shot into her hand. She threw it up into the air and yelled "Dracarys!"

A scream came from the shade and the diary as it went up in cinders.

"Well that solves it all." the Black Raven said as Ginny gasped away and smartly ran over to them before passing out.

Tom however, was determined to get the last word.

"Who said I had one?" he rasped before fading away.

Another hidden door opened and the second Basilisk, even bigger then the last one, slithered out.

"Fuck."

"Black?! Lestrange!? What have you done? Is this your fault?" Potter yelled he spotted the Basilisk as well and also hide.

"No we didn't... and Fawkes you bitch!" Ivan yelled as the phoenix appeared, grabbing both Ginny and the Boy Who Lived.

"I hate that bloody over glorified bird!" Rhaenyra snarled.

"Let's survive this first." Ivan yelled.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.