Clue Breaking

Third Person POV

"WE HAVE THE SHADOW QUEEN! LONG LIVE THE SHADOW QUEEN! UP RAVENCLAW!" the members of House Ravenclaw partied it up.

It was only early evening and they planned to go to dawn. The fifth years had cleared everyone's schedules and since it was Friday and tomorrow was Saturday, they could do it.

Rhaenyra laughed as she sat on Roger Davies shoulders.

Morag and Harmonia had somehow organized the entire party within two hours after she won the First Task.

"Open it Rhaenyra!" Cho Chang cheered, passing over the golden egg.

The Queen of Dragons wordlessly and wandlessly summoned it and opened the golden egg.

A horrible wail erupted from the egg and everyone slammed their hands on their ears.

"SHUT IT!" Penelope bellowed.

The black and silver haired girl did just that.

"Holy shit what was that?" Morag said, gingerly releasing her ears.

"That sounded like an opera singer murdered mid song." Rhaenyra joked darkly from her position on Roger's shoulders.

"A magical creature of some sort." Harmonia guessed.

"No I think that was the sound of a mermaid singing above water." Roger said. "I have had the unfortunateness to hear them once."

"So I have to listen to this under water..." the Girl Who Died mused. "Thanks Roger."

"So the next task will most likely be in the Black Lake." a sixth year added.

"You're welcome. And now that we've discovered what the Second Task will be: enveloping the mermaids and in the Black Lake, I say we double the party." the Captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team declared.

As the members of the House of Wisdom cheered, Rhaenyra was very sure that she had been sorted in the right house.

Murder attempts and all.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.