Getting Ready

Third Person POV

The Shadows all waited in the Room of Requirement for the female members of the Shadows to get ready.

The Room of Requirement had taken up a parlor like build for the boys while a massive door was in front of them, the way to the changing room that magically prevented the boys form entering.

Harry had smoothly adjusted to the Shadows, much more content with them than he had ever been with Ron and Hermione.

He had filed a restraining order on Ron while Hermione had sulked but left him alone.

Harry wore a black tuxedo with emerald green accents. The Black Raven wore an entirely black tuxedo, Neville wearing a black tuxedo as well.

Neville had asked Harmonia out while Harry was taking Luna, the two going as friends. Megan and Morag, the former bisexual and the latter lesbian, were going together.

The Black Snake, a good acquaintance of the Shadows, was taking Daphne 'the Ice Queen of Slytherin' Greengrass.

"And we are ready!" Morag declared.

The boys were appropriately stunned when they saw the girls.

Harmonia wore a white silk one shoulder gown that faded into a warm gold color near the end. Her hair was pulled into a bun and she wore no makeup.

Morag wore a sleeveless green silk gown with a black sash, her red hair down. Megan on the other hand wore a backless gold silk gown with white patterns on the skirt, her brown hair half up half down.

Luna wore a blue and pink gown that had full sleeves, that was made from silk. Her blonde hair was up in a bun as well.

But Ivan's eyes was on Rhaenyra.

Her black and silver hair was up in a long braid. She wore a one shoulder backless dress made from solid black silk overlaid with dark violet silk and she wore a dragon diadem on her brow.

The Queen of Dragons indeed.

And Ragnarok... Ragnarok had ben shrunk down with the shrinking charm to the size of a large wolf, the black dragon at his mistresses side.

"Let's go boys." the Girl Who Died smiled lazily, taking her boyfriends hand. Luna and Harmonia linked up with their dates and Ivan and Rhaenyra lead to the march to the Yule Ball.

That is today's chapter. I hope you have all enjoyed it.