Dueling Club

Third Person POV

There were rumors of Lockhart petitioning Dumbledore for the Dueling Club, but there was no confirmed answer.

Many people began to doubt this even more when Harry Potter arm bones apparently vanished when Lockhart tried to heal him after a Quidditch game.

And then a first year was attacked and then the Dueling Club was officially announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Princess of Fire had no shame in laughing at Lockhart when Snape sent him flying.

"Well that was good! If I had been allowed to commence the duel then I would have won... Now for a student example! Miss Black—"

"HEIRESS BLACK YOU DUMB FUCKER!" Rhaenyra interrupted.

Snape smirked in approval.

Lockhart's eye twitched in annoyance as Ragnarok grudgingly let her come up and the two got into positions.

"And now we bow—" the Senior Defense Against the Dark Arts professor began.

"Dragons don't bow to blonde fool. Three two one go!" the black and silver haired girl snapped. Getting offended glares from almost all of the female members of the Dueling Club.

Lockhart blinked in utter shock and that was the advantage Rhaenyra needed to win the duel.

"Expelliarmus! Stupefy!" Lockhart's wand went flying "Alarte Ascendare!" and the fool went head first into the ceiling and landed back on the ground with a thud.

"Heiress Black, that will be a point will be taken from Ravenclaw for hurting a professor and fifteen too Ravenclaw for showing excellent spell work." Snape said. It was clear to all of Hogwarts that the purple eye girl was his favorite second year who was not a Slytherin.

"Now, will some students take the Professor Lockhart to the Infirmary?" the potions professor addressed the students.

Fighting instantly broke out amongst the girls but Snape eventually had three fifth year Hufflepuff boys take the unconscious blonde professor out and began organizing everyone into pairs.

"Why do I feel like I'm going to be attacked by 75% of the female population of Hogwarts?" the Queen of Dragons asked the Shadows when she rejoined her friends.

"I would say that 99% of the female Hogwarts population will attack you." Harmonia said before she was paired with Neville, Morag and Megan were paired together, and the Black Raven and the purple eyed girl were paired up.

All of the Shadows had practice over magic from their time together over the summer. So put up more of a challenge than most third years could do.

There was a scream and Rhaenyra turned to see that Draco had summoned a snake. Then Harry stopped the snake from attacking a Hufflepuff.

"Well, Boy Wonder is a parseltongue." Ivan said in surprise.

"Well, we know now who will be the top suspect of who's been opening the Chamber of Secrets." the Girl Who Died sat matter of factly.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.