The word

Third Person POV

"Did you hear the whispers?" Harmonia made a face.

"What are the rumors saying?" Ivan asked. Rhaenyra had curled up with her head in his lap but put her book down.

"Apparently Dumbledore has been preaching that Voldemort is back. He's also restarted the Order of the Phoenix."

"He has no proof that Voldemort is back." Rhaenyra frowned. "Remind me to tell the ministry I know Order of the Phoenix members."

Anything to sabotage Dumbledore.

"Got it." Ivan said, gleeful to avenge his father, uncle, and adoptive step mother's unjust imprisonments.

"The prefects?" Harry asked. It was clear neither he or Rhaenyra would be chosen, him because he had left the lions for the Shadows, to Dumbledore's disappointment, and Rhaenyra... well her track record was infamous.

Mainly but her answer for bullying was humiliation.

"Draco and Pansy for Slytherin, Anthony Goldstein and Padma Patill for Ravenclaw, Ernie Macmillian and Hannah Abott for Hufflepuff, and Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger for Gryffindor." Neville informed them.

"Why am I not surprised that the fifth year Gryffindor prefects are his two biggest supporters in the Lions Den?" the Irish heiress snarked sarcastically.

"Should you? Never once in Gryffindor history since Dumbledore became headmaster has a Grey Lord or Lady of the Wizengamot has become prefect, its always the children of his biggest supporters." Rhaenyra pointed out.

"Don't you want to be prefect?" Megan asked.

"I just spent the entirety of last year in a win or die tournament. I don't want to be prefect, gives me too much to do." the dark violet eyed witch explained.

Ron and Hermione had the wisdom to not come to the Shadows compartment, knowing Rhaenyra wouldn't hesitate to test out spells on them.

The Shadows continued to discuss and debate any random topic that came to mind.

When the train stopped, the Girl Who Died lead them to the carriages, where they all boarded them and headed to Hogwarts.

That is today's chapter. I hope you have all enjoyed it.