Chapter 34

Rowan and Tearlach appeared at the foot of his bed, her violet eyes glimmering in the darkness creating a dim glow in the room. After feeling the vampire's power in the club, she needed release, and she wasn't taking "no" for an answer tonight. She grasped his shirt with both hands, ripping it apart. Putting her mouth over his nipple, her tongue rolling over it, she thought, 'Don't deny me wolf.'

Before he could even react, she had shoved him down on the bed. Pulling her dress over her head she revealed a very small, dark red thong...and nothing else. The growl that erupted from Tearlach gave her chills. He reached for her with possessiveness in his eyes, pulling her down on top of him. The room was as quiet as a tomb save their moans.

He rolled, practically throwing her under him while ravaging her mouth with a kiss. He sank in to her, maneuvering himself between her legs. Gripping the back of her neck, he forced her to arch up to him as he raked his roughened palm across her collarbone and then lower over her nipple. When he pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, she cried out in ecstasy. The power radiating from him was potent, enough so that it was having a physical effect on her- an explosion of pleasure erupting between them.

She couldn't deny that Tearlach's power paled in comparison to the vampire's, but right now, that didn't matter. She buried her hands in his hair before raking her nails slowly down his back. Devouring his mouth with hers, she couldn't get enough of him, and she never wanted to come up for air.

Pulling his lips from hers he growled in pleasure and began grinding into her. Wolves liked it a little rough, but he wasn't sure how she felt about that or where she drew the line.

His skin was soft and warm. His abdomen tightened at her touch. When she unfastened his pants, a slow hiss escaped his lips. She hastily pushed his pants and briefs down around his thighs, "Take them off Tearlach." It was not a request.

He stood at the side of the bed removing them, never taking his eyes off her as she lay writhing in anticipation, "What do you like?"

"Mmm, I like you wolf." She bit her bottom lip, waiting for him to take her.

His voice was gravely deeper, "I'll make you scream my name tonight."

"We shall see." She opened herself to him, inviting him to keep his word.

He laid atop her, kissing her deeply while pressing into her soft skin and breasts. Traveling lower he greedily licked, sucked and bit at her nipples until they hardened into peaks. His fangs grazed her skin teasingly which made her moan. She arched her back up so her breasts met his warm wet tongue again before he traveled lower over her belly button until he stopped at her panties.

Rising up on his knees before her, he splayed his large hands on her hips, fondling the slim string that disappeared around her hip. His pupils dilated, taking in every inch of her. When his thick fingers traveled lower to caress her through her panties her legs parted wider for him, he could feel the dampness permeating the fabric. Kneeling down to her, he licked the skin just above the top of her panties. Rowan moaned, her stomach tightening at his touch.

Whispering against the soft flesh over her pelvis he growled, "I've been dreamin' about this ever since I saw you dancing in the bar. So beautiful Rowan."

He bent down just over her pelvic bone where he used his fangs to slit her panties, stripping them from her. Taking his time, he caressed her thighs, so soft under his calloused hands, to be sure she was ready for him.

"Tearlach. I need you." She begged him to extinguish the overwhelming ache growing within her.

Her scent changed. She was responding to him. He'd been anticipating this moment alone with her, hoping his primal wolf instincts would eventually kick in when he scented her need up close. Although, the true wolf instinct would have scented her miles away, and he knew it. Moving slowly he waited, but his wolf never kicked in. It didn't recognize her. It never moved to claim her as his.