Chapter 42

Rowan woke in the tub with Declan's powerful arms wrapped possessively around her. "Geez, you really can't take me anywhere can you?" She laughed, "I promise, I do not have narcolepsy!"

He laughed at that, "I'm glad you feel safe enough with me to sleep. It's what I want." He loosened his arms so she could sit up.

"Brrr, water got cold huh?" She stood up and stepped out of the tub. He watched her walk right past the towels and open the shower door, "Join me?" She reached in and turned on the water.

Elated with her offer, he was out of the tub so fast he almost tipped the whole damn thing over. Picking her up as he stepped into the shower, he pushed her up against the glass wall before pressing his body into hers...the warm jets hitting them from all angles. His mouth hungered for hers, an insatiable thirst built within him. The feel of her skin against his distracted him from everything else. And when her legs enveloped his hips he knew she was ready for round two.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back, licking the length of her neck, "Tell me what you want Rowan". He growled low as he grasped her hip firmly with his free hand, holding her still. "Say it.." his eyes demanded a response from her.

She moaned as he slid his hand to her inner thigh, pinning her body to the wall with his. She tried to lower herself onto him, to find pleasure, but he wouldn't allow it.

"Please, Declan.." she uttered through her moans. Her lips kissed his neck and shoulders.

"Please what?" He softened just enough to encourage the desired response

She watched the water drip down his cheek...lips covered with moisture. She kissed him softly tracing his lower lip with her tongue. When the tip of her tongue felt his fangs elongate she felt a surge of excitement. She buried her face in his neck and hugged him to her before longingly whispering in his ear, "I want you inside me."

He thrusted his shaft upwards, penetrating her forcefully as though he was claiming what he already knew to be his. His mouth covered hers in time to inhale the gasp that escaped her lips. When he finished kissing her, he watched her head fall back in ecstasy under the steaming hot water.

She dug her nails into his shoulders trying to steady herself moaning louder with every thrust he made. She stared into his face, his eyes were focused intensely on her, watching every expression she made.

When she moaned, he knew he'd hit her spot. While he enjoyed her taking control before, he preferred to be the dominant one. He'd waited a thousand years to hear her moaning in pleasure. He grinned as his fangs nipped at her collarbone. Controlling the beast within him was getting exponentially more difficult.

When he increased the pace and force of his thrusts she cried out in ecstasy, "Yesss, right there...please..." She gasped and then bit down on her bottom lip as he ravished her spot. She tensed as the pleasure mounted, taking her to the verge of a powerful orgasm.

"Please what..." With every thrust he felt her soft wet thighs crash into his. And the way her wet hair fell over her shoulders and down her back. She was absolutely ravishing. But it was her face that held his attention. She had never looked more beautiful than she did right now on the receiving end of his powerful thrusts basking in the glow of her vampire.

The sound of him pounding into her filled him with adrenaline pushing him to go faster and harder. When her knees began to quiver, he knew she was close.

"Mmmm. Make me come, Declan." She found his lips and crushed them with hers. She could feel his stomach muscles contracting with every upward thrust. Then she felt his hand between them, encircling her clitoris before pinching down firmly.