Ch.1

Dekus POV 7 years later (read the first book to understand. The girl that's lost. Is the first book.)

I sat at my desk doing paperwork as I have been all day. My girlfriend has been calling me but I am ignoring it. She's been getting on my nerves. We got into a fight and she's been calling me all day even tho she's on patrol. I sighed leaning back in my chair.

"God I'm so tired." I said to myself turning around and looking out my office window.

Knock knock
"Um excuse me boss." My assistant said poking her head in.

"Yes?" I said and turned around in my chair. She walked over with a clipboard and a file.

"Ok so you know about those illegal drugs being sold." She said reading her clipboard.

"Yes I know about them." I said putting my hands on my desk.

"Ok well the hero's Association have assigned you as the head leader of the mission to take down the Manufacture and distribute of Thick Light. It's a high priority mission." She said setting the file on my desk. I took it and looked at it.

"There is a picture of your first suspect. She is the owner of the club called The Lost Things. The location is on there. You are allowed to recruit anyone you want." I nodded at her words.

"Alright thank you Emily." I said looking at the paperwork.

"No problem sir um you should go home." I sighed at her words.

"Yeah your right." I said getting up and grabbing my things.

I walked out with my things and locked my office door. I tiredly made my way out the building. I unlocked my car and got in. I put my paperwork in the passenger seat and sat looking at the steering wheel. I don't want to go home. It's just going to be another argument about my new assistant. Emily is the best assistant I have had so I can't just fire her. I sighed and started the car.

(Izuku is the number 3 hero.)
At home.

I walked into the house with my arms full of paperwork. Right when the door closed she was yelling at me.

"Izuku Midoriya! Where have you been!" She yelled stomping over from the kitchen.

"I was working Ochaco." I said walking past her.

"Sure you were. You haven't texted me back all day." She said following me.

"Ochaco I just got a new mission. Can you please leave this alone I need to start on this. It's top priority." I said putting everything on the coffee table. She sighed.

"Fine I'm going to bed." I nodded and she went to the bedroom.

I grabbed the file and looked through it.

  Main suspect
Known name: Sir Silver
Real name: Alex Suzuki

Crime: Maker of Thick Light.

Age: 31 years old

Hair color: black

Eye color: red

Recruits bodyguards and dealers. Distributes and makes Thick Light. Is known for his eye patch.

Quirk: Skin can turn into Silver.

"I already know about this guy." I said turning the page to the next one.

Second Main Suspect
Known as: Madame Gold
Real name: unknown

Crime: Sells and dose Thick Light

Age: 24 years old

Hair color: H/c

Eye color: e/c

Owns a club called The Lost Things. Known for selling the best drugs around. Known to be violent and aggressive when cornered. Known for her metal back

Quirk: quirkless

"Who the hell is Madam Gold?" I said confused. I never heard of her before.

??? POV

"Madam we are here." My bodyguard said and I opened my eyes.

"Fucking finally. I'm tired of being in the fucking car." I said taking his hand. He help me out the car in front of my club.

(Play song up top if you want.)

I lit a cigarette and we made our way inside. The music was loud and people are dancing. The neon lights flashing with the music as me and my bodyguards moved through the crowd.

We got to my office and they stayed outside as I went in. I went in and started taking off my jacket. I looked up and there was someone sitting in a chair across from mine. I growled angrily and throw my jacket at my chair.

"John how did you get in here!" I yelled witch made my best bodyguard Mark come in the room. The man known as John stood. He walked over and got on his knees.

"Oh please I need more Thick Light please." I laughed.

"I gave your sorry ass some yesterday and you still haven't paid me for it." I said tapping my cigarette ash on him.

"I'm sorry please I need." I cut him off.

"You don't need shit. Mark get him out of my sight." I said walking away from him and to my desk.

"Yes Madam." Mark said and dragged John out.

I sat in my chair and looked at the ceiling. I just got back from a four hour ride across Japan to and from. Silver and Stain wanted me to visit so I did. I hate car rides tho.

I was trying to relax and listen to the music on the other side of the door. When my door opened and closed.

"Uh John what did I say. You're not getting any more!" I said turning around to look at him. But it wasn't him. I smiled at the two people standing near my door.

"Aizawa, Mic."

"Y/n."