Ch.36

Y/n POV

Izuku stayed for two days until Mark came back. He took good care of me and I was feeling better but still a bit sick.

It's been half a week since he left and me and Mark are about to go to his agency.

I sat in the card with a mask over my face since I was still sick.

"So have you thought about what Mr. Midoriya said?" Mark asked as he drove. I sighed witch made me cough.

"Yes I have thought about it some." I said not looking at him.

"Madam we both know what you want so why are you hesitating?" He asked.

"Mark you know why." I said he sighed.

"Madam he has the same worries." He said and I sighed.

"I know." I said leaning my head on the window.

"Then what's wrong?" He asked.

"I just don't want to lose him." I said.

"So you push him away? That doesn't make any sense Y/n." He said and I sighed not saying anything back done with this conversation.

When we got there there was paparazzi all outside his agency. Mark parked and we stood watching everyone getting in Izukus face. My only guess was he was waiting to help get us in the building.

When he saw us he made his way through the crowd. He got to us and put his hoodie over my head. He put it on me and over my head.

"Keep your head down." He whispered and put a hand on my back to guide me. There was nothing but yelling and pushing in the crowd until we got inside.

Even though we were inside he dragged me to the
elevator and we went to his office.

We got to his office and I was coughing because all the fast movement.

"You alright?" He asked I nodded ripping my mask off.

"I'm so sorry the meeting was canceled at the last minute and I didn't get a chance to text you." He said as I got done coughing.

"Why?" I asked he walked to the window.

"Because of them. Today they decided was the day to target me." He sighed and I walked over taking the hood off my head.

He uncrossed his arms and reached a hand out from mine. I gave him my hand as I got closer.

"How are you feeling?" He asked turning to me.

"Still a little sick." I said smiling at him. He smiled looking at me up and down.

"You look cute in my hoodie." He said pulling me closer. His hands now on my waist mine on his chest.

"Izuku." I said making him sigh.

"I know I know. You are still thinking about it. I just can't help it." He said about to let me go but I didn't let him. I hugged him and put my head on his chest.

"No it's fine." I said snuggling him.

He hummed. He pulled away a bit and lifted my chin making me look at him. He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"I'm not going to be surprised if you get sick next." I said a big smile on my face.

"I don't care." He said and I shook my head. This time I leaned up on my toes kissing him a little more roughed then he did. My hands running up his chest to wrap around his neck. I pulled at the curls at the nape of his neck. He growled at my action and picked me up by my thighs. He walked away from the window and set me on his desk. He pulled away and sat in his chair before coming back. He kissed me hard as I kinda wrapped my legs around his torso my hands in his hair. He pulled away a bit.