Ch.13

Y/n POV
When I got home to the club the body was still there in a body bag. Everything was clean tho. I changed clothes and got to work since Izuku was working today. So I got to actually work.

(Lazy.)
Later at night.

I was looking over paperwork for a new drug that was coming in and Thick Light. I had a cigarette in my mouth as I sat in my chair side ways. One leg over one armrest. The other off the edge like it should be. I sighed as smoke came out my mouth. Then my office door opened.

"Madam." One of my bodyguards said.

"Yeah?" I said not moving to look at him behind me.

"Someone is here to see you." I nodded still reading the paper.

"Ok just let Izuku in." I said waving it off thinking he got off early.

"Um it's not Mr. Midoriya. Madam." I growled.

"Fine let them in." I said getting tired of the loud music that came in with the door open. The door closed and I took another breath of my cigarette. I sighed letting the smoke out.

"What do you want and before you ask no you can pay to fuck me. Or buy something by fucking me." I said still not facing the door.

"Um I would just like a conversation." I know that voice. I turned my chair around my e/c eyes meeting brown ones. She stood at the door with her purse in hand looking nervous. I smiled putting the paperwork on the desk.

"Ochaco." I said taking a breath of my cigarette. I blew it out and looked her up and down.

"I hope you're not here to insult me that would end badly." I said not moving.

"Um no I just have a few questions." I nodded at her. The door to the stairs to my apartment opened and my boys dragged the body from yesterday right past her to the back door. She looked terrified. I smiled and pointed at a seat in front of my desk. My cigarette in between my fingers.

"Sit." I said and she did as she was told. Holding her bag in her lap. I moved sitting properly in my chair putting my cigarette out.

"How may I help you Ochaco." I said putting my hands on the desk together.

"Um it's kinda personal." She said and I sighed leaning back in my chair hands behind my head.

"I don't do personal." I said and she looked sad.

"Please I just. I want to know what you have that I don't. Why is he so comfortable with you it's only been a month." She said and I sighed.

"Unfortunately that information is classified." I said not wanting to give her the real reason why Izuku has been up my ass.

"Please what information did he find out? I can do anything you say instead please I just want him back." She said and I laughed.

"You think I'm controlling Izuku? I'm not he is doing what he wants he's a adult. I have nothing to do with it." I said leaning forward arm on my desk.

"But you said he owes you and you call him Izuku." She said getting mad.

"Look honey not everything last forever. Now the real question is why do you have a problem with me.?" I asked head tilted.

"You cuddled with my boyfriend last night on my couch!" She yelled and I just shrugged.

"And I was having a bad day like a really bad day you saw the body right?" I said getting bored. She got quiet.

"Everyone has bad days Ochaco. Don't act like you're better you gave your own boyfriend a panic attack trying to say that you were pregnant with his baby. Now tell me out of both of us who's crazier?" She got mad and got closer to my desk.