Ch.21

Y/n POV

I woke up to music playing from my club. I popped up in my bed angry just wanting a day to myself. Everyone had the day off so who the hell is down stairs. Izuku was just waking up as I made my way out of bed.

I stormed down stairs and went into my club only  in Izukus shirt and boxers. The club was kinda empty just the dance floor witch had a few people on it. It's closed no one should be here. I looked at the Dj and Mic was on it playing music loudly as everyone on Silvers case was on the dance floor.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. Mic stopped the music.

"Aw Y/n! I'm throwing you a party!" He yelled.

"A party!" I yelled.

"Yeah everyone knows now." He said and I got angrier.

"Dose it look like I give a fuck!" I yelled and everyone was quiet.

"Why do you always do this!" I yelled. My hands going to my head. I walked back and fourth.

"I don't care they know. I really don't. Did any of you look around there's no bodyguards around. The club is closed for the week. Did you ask yourself why?" He just glanced at Aizawa then back to me. 

"No you didn't I didn't care and I still don't I have other shit to worry about! All you did was bring people here to scold me! I'm in no mood to be scolded!" I yelled.

"Y/n." Aizawa said.

"Don't Y/n me!" I growled.

"I'm so sorry guys. Y/n come on don't take it out on them." Izuku said beside me hand on my shoulder. I just looked down my hair covering my eyes.

"But they." He cut me off as my voice cracked.

"I know I will handle it. Go upstairs your boys are here they have a gift for you. I think you will like it." I sniffed and nodded going back upstairs while he dealt with everyone down stairs.

Izuku POV

"Guys you know what happened yesterday why are you all here." I said to tired for this.

"Wait what happened yesterday?" Aizawa asked arms crossed.

"Stain passed away yesterday." I said and he sighed.

"That's why she's so upset. It's not you Mic." Mic nodded.

"So this is why you broke up with me?" Ochaco kinda yelled.

"Ochaco there are more reasons why I broke up with you not just because it's Y/n." I said crossing my arms.

"That's bull shit!" She yelled and I sighed.

"Anyway she's not in the mood for visitors as you all can see. I know you all just want to see her or scold her but nows not the time." I said and some sighed but most understood.

"We understand Midoriya." Todoroki said.

"Um Midoriya me and Todoroki are more here for you understanding the situation and all but um. I know it's probably a little inappropriate but." Momo said getting something out her bag.

"We just wanted to invite the both of you the the wedding next month." She said handing me invites.

"Thank you Momo I'm sure she would love to go." I said and Todoroki and Momo left.

"Anyone want to give anything else?" I asked and everyone shook there head.

"A punch in her face." Ochaco said and I sighed and shook my head.

I stayed down stairs and watched as they all left.

Meanwhile upstairs.

Y/n POV

When I got to my apartment Mark and the others were waiting for me.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked not understanding why they are here in a off day. Mark stepped forward.

"We um we know how close you and Stain were. He seemed to love you like his own daughter. We understand how much you must be hurting." He said and the others just nodded.

"You're always saying that we are all family here. You have proved it multiple times by helping with our families as much as you can." Mark said and one of the guys spoke up.

"You even attended my wife's funeral after that sickness took her. You even helped me take care of my new born baby girl after that and let me bring her to work." The man said and I smiled remembering that little baby girl I got to play with.

"The point is you helped us all now it's our turn." Mark said as he pulled a necklace out his pocket.

"We all pitched in to get you this. It's a necklace with Stains ashes in it." Mark said and my eyes teared up. He walked over putting the necklace around my head. After he did that he brought his keys out and everyone got something out.

"We all have a part of him. I even got one for Mr. Midoriya I know how much Stain admired the guy." Mark said and I hugged him. The others joined making it a group hug.

After that we talked about spreading his ashes somewhere.

After all that they left.

I sat on the couch waiting for Izuku. Soon he came back up.

He opened the door and I stood. I turned to him holding his little key chain with Stain on it. He sighed closing the door and walking over.

"Did you like the gift." He asked standing in front of me.

"Yeah and um they got you one to." I said handing it to him.

"Oh um why I barley new him." He said grabbing it.

"Yeah but he admired you. He believed that you were the next true number one. I'm sure he would have wanted to be by your side." I said.

"Really oh." He said and I sighed.

"Anyway we are spreading the rest at the beach. As much as I hate it can you ask All Might to attend? I know how much Stain loved him." I said looking down. 

"I will ask and see." He said.