Ch.44

Y/n POV

I have been frustrated and depressed since I got taken. My arm and leg now healed I have been getting into a lot of trouble.

I might have been going to clubs getting high or drunk and picking fights. I have been avoiding Izuku. To be honest I was pissed off at everything in my life at the moment that includes Izuku.

I don't know if it's because I haven't taken my meds or what but every time I look at him all I feel is rage. He came back in my life and I lost everything.

I was walking on the sidewalk as it snowed I am to drunk to feel any pain in my back. Some dude bumped into me and I quickly turned to him and started to beat the shit out of him.

When I was done and his face was bloody I growled disappointed in myself and well everything I have done with my life. I just left the guy there not caring what would happen to him.

I still love Izuku don't get me wrong but now my life has just been falling apart and I don't understand why or how to deal.

Izuku POV

It's been a few days and Y/n has been quiet. After her leg and arm was healed by a healer she hasn't been home and I'm worried.

She hasn't talk let alone touched me. Doesn't even sleep in bed with me when she comes home late at night.

Speaking of she doesn't tell me what she's doing and I think she comes home high off something and beaten. Mark and her guys haven't texted waiting for her to chill so she doesn't snap and hurt someone. So it's been my job to look after her. Obviously I haven't done a good job.

I sighed sitting on the couch waiting for her. It was about one in the morning when she did finally come back.

"Y/n." I said as she was going to our room.

"Oh your up hi Izukuuuu." She laughed obviously drunk.

"Where have you been?" I said sternly her smile falling.

"I um just out." She said as I stood.

"Out Y/n? Out where." I said.

"Places." She said and I sighed frustrated.

"Y/n you have been doing this for weeks. I understand your hurting but I would like for you to at least tell me what your doing or where your going or stay home for just one night a week." I said and she just growled.

"You don't get to control me." I got confused.

"That's not what I'm doing I'm just worried about you Y/n." I said.

"Right so you act like Ochaco." She growled crossing her arms.

"Don't say that this is different. Y/n you haven't had your meds in days I'm worried." I said and she ignored it.

"So? Why do you care so much huh! You know what ever since I met you again I have been losing things! Stain, my club and home, Mark and the guys! I'm a villain! I do villain things! Ever since day one you have tried to change that! You know I have a lot of regrets but meeting you has to be at the top of my FUCKING LIST!" She yelled. Now that really hurt.

"Y/n you don't mean that!" I yelled back.

"Yes I do!" She yelled and I have had enough.

"Alright if you hate me so much then GET OUT!" I yelled and she was shocked.

"What?" She whispered.

"You heard me. If you don't want me to worry and I'm such a pain then leave. I understand that you are hurt but I'm trying to be there for you because I love you but If you don't love me and hate me then leave. My home and bed and everything I have to give is for Y/n not Madam Gold. Sure Y/n is still a villain but at least she trust me with her feelings." I said and she was silent tears in her eyes.