Ch.40

Izuku POV

Me and Kacchan had gotten attacked on patrol by Dabi. He had set a building on fire and we were having trouble.

Kacchan went to the building since he won't let me go anywhere. We where having a stand off.

"You think you can Fuck my girl and get away with it!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Is that really why you attacked me?" I asked.

"No I have other reasons because it would crush her if I killed you. Ah!" He turned and pulled a knife out his shoulder.

Behind him stood Y/n someone in her arms a knife at the mans throat. He was freaking out and Y/n was almost glowing with Thick Light.

"Dabi um Madam is here." The guy said voice trembling.

"Aw what's wrong buddy you scared." She said in the mans ear.

"Aw Y/n look at you. You know how Thick Light reacts to rage right? Not a good look on you." Dabi said as she slit the guys throat.

"I know and I don't care." She said.

"Deku go to the building." She said and I hesitated.

"You can't tell my toy what to do." Dabi said walking over to me. In a flash of purple he was on the ground. Y/n stood over him swords in hand.

"Your fight is with me." She said and I ran to the building not wanting to get caught up in that fight.

(I'm bad at writing fights.)

I was in the middle of getting someone out when Y/n crashed into the building. She was still kinda glowing purple and her clothes had been burnt in some places. She just got up and walked out.

When outside I saw Dabi and she was actually holding her own against him. Of course some of her moves where Stains.

I went back inside and got someone else. When outside again Y/n was alone on her knees.

"Kurogiri!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. I gave the person to Kacchan and ran over.

Y/n POV

I was on my knees defeated. Kurogiri had snatched Dabi up before I could kill him. I screamed and punched the ground it cracked a bit.

I leaned forward my hands on the ground. My body was over heating. Thick Light response to rage the most by heating up. I was sweating badly and I couldn't catch my breath. Tears also falling from my eyes. I wasn't able to do it.

I shook my head the heat getting to my head. It then started to rain when I heard foot steps.

"Y/n? You ok?" Izuku said. I sighed calming down a bit. The rain turning into steam as it hit my skin.

"Yeah I am just need to calm down." He nodded right next to me.

"God I can feel the heat off you and I'm not that close Y/n are you sick again or something?" He asked making me laugh.

"No Izu. Thick Light response to rage." Is all I said.

He took care of what he needed to and I just went to his apartment. I took a cold shower and waited in his room for him to get back. I was watching videos on my phone when the front door slammed closed. I was going to go out there but there was yelling.

"This doesn't FUCKING CONCERN YOU OCHACO!" Izuku yelled.

"I care about you Izuku! It does concern me!" She yelled back.

"HOW!" He yelled louder then a second ago.

"I don't want you to get hurt." She said.

"Your a fucking CUNT OCHACO!" He yelled and I gasped at the language he was using.