Ch.7

Y/n POV

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" I yelled at the girl that stood in my office door. My gun pointed at her as Izuku stood behind me. She put her hands up as some guards came in the room.

"Me? Who are you! Flirting with my boyfriend and bringing him in here just to kiss him!" She yelled her brown eyes filling with tears.

"I was giving him some paperwork he wanted and we were looking at my schedule. Wait why am I explaining myself to you." I said looking at her brown eyes.

"You don't even know me! So why are you trying to take my boyfriend!" She yelled and I smirked.

"Well Ochaco Uraraka I do know you. I know a lot about you and all your little friends." Her eyes widened.

"You really think I'm that stupid? Bitch I know where you live. Now tell me what gives you the right to storm into my office. You don't know what kind of person I am." She growled.

"I know you enough. Your just some stupid drug dealer!" She yelled.

"And a club owner and many other things. I haven't taken my medicine yet today so if your lover boy here didn't tell me you were following him and what you are to him. You would have a bullet in between your pretty brown eyes right now." I said tilting my head with a smile.

"Yeah I have seen her do it without aiming or even looking. It's scary." One of the guards said.

"Wait you haven't taken your meds Madam." Mark said stepping forward.

"Nope haven't gotten a chance." I said glancing at him. He took another step forward.

"Madam you know your not supposed to have weapons if you haven't taken them." He said getting closer to me.

"Give me the gun Madam. It's not safe for you to have one right now. For yourself and everyone in the room." He said stepping closer again.

"The hell you say to me." I said now pointing the gun at him. He put his hands up.

"Come on we all care about you. Ok you know you made us all one big family. Now please just hand it over before we have another accident." I pulled the hammer back.

"I told you not to speak about that." I growled.

"I know and I'm sorry. Just give one of us the gun it doesn't have to be me. Your not in your right mind." He said and I just looked at him not moving.

"Madam hey." Izuku said reaching a hand out to the gun.

"It's ok just put it down you don't need it." His hand got closer to mine as mine started to shake. The voices in my head and outside making it hard to think. I shook my head.

"Yes I do." I said gripping the gun tightly. He put a hand on my shoulder as he slowly put the other on top the gun.

"No you don't. No one is going to hurt you. Not me not Ochaco and definitely not your bodyguards. You don't need it." He slowly brought my hand down and took the gun out my hand. He slipped it out and replaced it with his hand. My bodyguards quickly and quietly moved Ochaco out the room. The door closed and I was officially lost in my own head.

Dekus POV

I stood there holding her hand and was kinda waiting for her to say or do something. She didn't she just stood there staring at the wall.

"Thank you Midoriya she probably would have lost her mind even more if she did something." Mark said. I looked at her then back to him.

"Oh she can't hear me she's going into a episode." I nodded as he waved a hand in front of her face she did nothing.