Ch.31

After Todoroki and Momo left I sat there quietly. Izuku wanted to know how I felt about having a child of my own.

Of course I have thought about it but it's just impossible. Well not completely impossible more like unfitting for me. I sighed getting frustrated knowing I was being selfish. I was sacrificing Izukus future for my own happiness.

Like a villain.

"Y/n?" Izuku whispered reaching for my hand. I pulled mine away and looked at the other side of the room.

Izuku wanted to get married and have kids with someone some day. I just knew with my situation and the drug I was on I couldn't. For a second I thought god was allowing me to be happy. But he was just laughing in my face dangling Izuku in front of me like a piece of cake I just couldn't have.

My destiny was to die alone. To die in the most horrible way with nothing to my name except a club. My heart slowly broke as I realized my future Compared to his.

"Y/n." Izuku said again and I didn't say anything. My jaw clenched.

"If you think about it even more all events prior to this just proves it." Dabi said in my head.

"Like his house." He said and I nodded.

"Y/n I didn't mean to upset you." He said and I again didn't speak.

Right when I felt my legs again I got up.

"Ok how they feel?" The doctor asked I didn't say a word and just left the room.

I left the hospital and walked home. The whole time I was having a panic attack. I know he didn't want them now nothing now. Maybe things would change in the future but.

Who wants a drug dealer as a wife or a mother who wants a villain as anything.

I ran upstairs Mark following. I slammed the door in his face and fell to my knees.

I cried as Mark banged on the door asking what happened.

I cried for a while at the fact I couldn't give the life my love wants.

Soon I was numb and I accepted the fact.

I got up finding my biggest knife and hiding it on my person.

I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Y/n? What happened?" Mark asked following me down stairs.

"Nothing it's nothing." I said as I went to the back door.

"Wait you haven't taken anything and your leaving?" Mark said and I got angry.

"I said it's nothing!" I yelled and I left the club.

A while later Izukus POV

"Then she just left no one has heard from her yet." Mark said waiting to take me home. I sighed.

"That's probably my fault." I said feeling guilty I upset her.

"How?" He asked. I then explained everything briefly.

"Oh it might have I just don't understand why she's so upset. It was just a question." Mark said and I sighed.

"No idea I don't know what goes on in her head. I know she's not the most self loving person ever so maybe it has something to do with her." I said getting my stuff.

"Yeah your right. Anyway you ready to go?" I nodded at Mark and we left.

Y/n POV

I spent the rest that day/night drinking walking around town. That's when I came up on the jail.