Ch.8

Deku POV

After that whole argument I just stayed at Todorokis. they have a big house so they didn't mind. I haven't heard from Madam in a while. I decided to just give her some space. It doesn't help that we haven't gotten anywhere with Mr. Silvers case. I have been so stressed with work and Ochako. We have another meeting today to go over information. I really don't want to see Ochako. To make it better its raining today. My first thought when i saw the rain was if Madam was ok.

(lazy.)

I sighed as i got to my agency. I looked around and a black car was parked outside. Mark must already be here. I shrugged and walked in.

I said hi to a couple of employs and got into the elevator. I got to my floor and walked up to my assistant's desk.

"Morning Emily." I said tiredly. She looked up and smiled.

"Morning Deku. um people are already in the meeting room." I nodded.

"Ochako didn't give you any trouble did she?" I asked hoping not. She shook her head.

"No Sir but I am a little worried about one lady that went in she looked a bit sick." She said getting my attention.

"Really now?" she nodded.

"Ok thank you Emily." I said going into my main office.

I put some stuff down and got what I needed. When I was done I walked back out and went straight to the meeting room. It was quiet not everyone here yet. I walked in and it was Ochako who was early for once. Momo who is always on time even tho her boyfriend doesn't get up with her. Asui who just sat there half asleep. I looked more to the end of the table one chair away from Ochako was Madam. She is sitting next to my chair. I don't mind I just didn't know she would be here. Her bodyguards filled the space behind her. Emily was right she dose look a bit sick. She sat in comfy clothes her hand over her eyes as she slumped back in the chair. Mark got my attention. I smiled and walked over. I past Ochako without saying anything. I stood at my spot getting everything set up for a moment before talking to Mark who stood at the corner next to her.

"Hey glad you can make it." I said and he sighed.

"Yeah I know you were just expecting me but she was stubborn this morning demanding to come with." Madam growled at Mark not moving. Mark stepped aside and tilted his head at her. Telling me to talk to her. I moved next to her and crouched down to her level. I put a hand on her upper arm trying to look at her eyes. she moved her hand a little only for me to see.

"Hey are you sure you should be here? The rain and all you could have stayed home." I said softly.

"Work is work cant miss it." I sighed at her response.

"Yeah but if your in pain you can miss it. I won't be mad." I said hearing a scoff from the other side of the room.

"Nope I'm ok." She mumbled. I nodded letting her arm go and standing.

"Ok if you need to leave just say so and you can." She nodded slowly.

"Thank you Mr. Midoriya we appreciate your kindness." Mark said I nodded sitting down in my chair. The room got quiet until Ochako spoke.

"Uh why do you say something to her and not me! Whys she so special!" She yelled and I planned to just ignore her when out the corner of my eye I saw Madam move a bit. She eyed Ochako as Thick Light made her eyes purple for a moment.

"I will kill you if you don't shut up I have a headache and your voice is annoying." She grumbled. I laughed of course.

"Izuku!" Ochako yelled.