Ch.43

Y/n POV

Today's beating was worse. My leg now broken and my shoulder dislocated. Guy didn't even bother to at least wrap it. I sighed trying not to think about the pain. Dabi has been on my nerves tho.

"Man this guy sucks. I could do way better then this." He said and I growled hitting my head on the wall.

"Your right he does suck but I would rather this guy then you." I growled at no one.

"Aww doll I know you miss me." He cooed.

"Shut up I do not." I hissed moving slightly.

"You know all your meds got burned so you're stuck with me." He said and I sighed.

"I know Dabi I know." 

Izuku POV.

I had only picked Todoroki. Us two being all I need for finding her. We are outside the building on a rooftop waiting for the others to go inside the front so we can go through the back.

Once they did go in me and Todoroki didn't hesitate. We went through the back were no guards were. Walking in my heart dropped at the sound we heard. Y/n is screaming at the top of her lungs. I glanced at Todoroki worried. Him understanding my worries ran first to the screaming. I followed him.

We got to the room and broke through the door. Some guy was on her and had broken her arm. She cried as she laid on the floor.

"Hey!" I yelled and the guy let her go and looked at me.

"Oh so that's what's going on outside." He said pulling a gun out.

Me and Todoroki gasped not having time to move in the small room.

"No!" Y/n yelled she had somehow gotten up and in front of the guy. He shot anyway the bullet going through her chest and cutting my arm. I used black whip and knocked the guy out and also keeping Y/n from hitting the ground. I brought her over to me.

"Oh Y/n." I said now carrying her. Todoroki standing watch.

"Are you awake?" She coughed up blood with a smile.

"You look hot.....in your costume...and mad." She said with a small giggle. I shook my head.

"Y/n you just got shot! I don't think this is the time." I said standing up.

"Todoroki go flank them from behind I got Y/n." I said and he nodded running down the hall. I ran the opposite way as quiet as I could.

"I know....you would s-save me." She said breathless.

"Of course I would Y/n. After you never texted back or called I got nervous. After our conversation the night before I thought you might have left again." I said. Getting to the back door.

"I'd never.....again." She whispered as her body got heavy. She had passed out. I sighed as I made it out the door. I crouched down putting her legs on my thigh as I pressed my ear peace.

"Retrieval Successful." I said into it.

"Good get to the closest hospital." Tara said and I did just that. Using black whip to get there.

When I got there they worked on her immediately. Luckily she wasn't to injured and there was someone with a healing quirk that can only heal open wounds. So her bullet wound was all taken care of and so was my cut.

They then put her arm back in place and put her arm and leg in a cast.

"Alright she is all good to go. Just make sure she gets sleep." I nodded.

At home.

I laid her on the couch and went to the kitchen. I made a sandwich and sat on the couch. I then texted everyone. They said they are on the way. I sighed relaxing all my stress away.

"Uh Ow." I jumped when Y/n whimpered.

"Y/n? You ok?" I asked getting on the floor and sitting by her head.

"I hit myself with. Oh." She said looking at her arm.

"Yeah I brought you to the hospital. Everyone is about to come say hi." I said helping her sit up.

"Your leg is also is. Uh." I looked up to her after making sure her shin that's in a cast didn't hit me  as she sat up. She was crying.

"Aw princess." I said getting up on the couch. I pulled her into my chest.

"My home." She wined. I hugged her tighter.

"I know sh." I hushed her as she gripped my shirt as I put her in my lap. She gripped my shirt harder the more she cried her head in my neck. I texted everyone to just come in and they did. Todoroki brought Momo in hopes to comfort her in a away. It was only those two and Kiri and Kacchan. The others I told them not to as to not overwhelm her. They all came in quietly. They sat around as she continued to cry. Suddenly she growled.

"Damn it Dabi shut up!" She yelled tears still running down her bruised cheeks.

"Sh." I hushed her pushing her head against me. Her swollen eye getting worse from crying.

"Todoroki can you get me a Ice pack?" I asked and he nodded getting up. She sniffed rubbing her nose.

"Todoroki?" She questioned.

"Yes Todoroki, Momo and Kacchan, Kiri they are here." I said softly.

"Momo?" She said softly. Momo moved next to me in Y/ns view. Y/n held her not broken hand out from Momos. Momo took it and held it.

Todoroki came over with a Ice pack. I took it from him.

"This is going to be cold sweetheart ok." I said softly before putting on her face. She ignored it.

"Are the babies ok?" She asked softly. Momo nodded.

"That's good." She said sniffing before more tears fell.

"At least most my e-enemies are gone." She cried. I pulled her closer as she started to have another crying fit. So bad that it started to make me cry. I put our heads together keeping the ice on her other eye as we both cried. Her more the me.

"I'm sorry my love." I whispered.