Ch.3

Deku POV

It's raining and I'm standing outside of a sketchy looking building with Denki and Sero.

"Guys you sure about this?" I said looking at the building.

"Yeah dude. You need information right? Well to get it you need to talk to her. Now this is just a little visit if you want a meeting you need to talk to her bodyguard. I suggest to do that but first you need to hang out with us and see how things work around here." Sero said as we waited in line.

"Besides man. We need to get you a new girl because. Well Ochaco is controlling." Denki said and I just sighed looking at the ground. They are right but I don't have the courage to break up with her.

(Play video up top.)
The music got louder as we walked in. There are lights flashing and people dancing and talking and drinking and doing other things. I followed Sero and Denki as they followed someone else. We got to a booth and we all sat as the person left us.

Denki ordered drinks and we looked around a bit

"Now don't worry once I order my stuff to smoke she should come over and give it and say hi." Denki said watching the waitress walk away.

"Oh look there she is." Sero pointed out. We all looked over to across the club. She had h/c hair and had a diamond outfit on.

Her outfit sparkled from the other side of the room

Her outfit sparkled from the other side of the room. I watched as our waitress walked up to her and spoke. She pointed our way and my eyes locked with Madams e/c ones. She looks familiar in a way. She smiled and winked at me before turning and walking to the back. I didn't know but I was blushing.

"Oh looks like you found you someone Deku. Who is it tell us!" Denki yelled over the music.

"Um she will be over in a second." I said looking away. They both looked at me confused until a bag fell on the table.

"Well if it isn't my favorite customer Denki Kaminari." They looked at Madam then back to me.

"Um hey Madam." She sighed and snatched the bag before he could grab it.