Ch.47

Y/n narrating.

It had been months. Izuku had taken over my club and had became a vigilante but still had a rank in the hero's.

He is still second but close to being number one.

I know what your probably thinking this is so sad but it's not. Because the reason for him doing all this is not what you think.

Izuku POV

"Momo! Hey were is she?" I asked just getting back from work.

"In the living room with the twins." She answered and I ran to the living room. I got there seeing my beautiful soon to be wife sitting on the floor with the twins.

She was playing with them. Momo and Todoroki had named the one of the boys after his mom and the other after his brother. Both having black and red hair. I smiled looking at Y/n who was trying to lean over the best she could with the belly she had. I then walked over and sat beside her.

"How is my princess and prince doing?" I asked rubbing her belly.

"Won't stop fucking moving." She said leaning back on the couch.

"Language Y/n!" Momo yelled making me laugh.

"So I guess one of you is having a good day?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah he has been having a great day. You know it's hell to go pee when your legs don't work at the moment." She complained.

"Aw come on once this guy is out you can walk around all you want." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah well Hero is a real pain in my pu-." I covered her mouth.

"Language Y/n." She growled moving my hand.

"So how was the doctors?" I asked and she sighed.

"Fine there's no trace of Thick Light in him." She said.

"Good good. You ready to go home?" I asked and she nodded. I picked her up and put her in the wheelchair.

"Momo! We are about to leave Rei and Toya are in here!" I yelled. She came running and picked them up.

"Ok good bye guys let me know if you need anything else." She said and we waved leaving.

At home.

We had gotten a big house with a backyard and other things including a guard dog.

We have made the home we both wanted and Mark had also been doing more of the club stuff so we had more time off.

I put her on the couch and we both sat for a minute.

"I can't believe this is all happening." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah." I said grabbing her hand.

"If it wasn't for Thick Light I would have lost you again not only you but Hero too." I said sadly.

"Yeah but you didn't. If you comes out looking exactly like you I might be a little pissed." She said and we both laughed.

"I know I know."

It was silent for a while.

"I love you Y/n." I said.

"I love you too Izuku." She said back.

"We love you most Hero."

Happy Ending

If you like X villain stuff like this then go to the last chapter called New X villain.