Ch.9

Y/n POV

"There is nothing to talk about." I said crossing my arms.

"Yes there is clearly. One minute you say that you like me visiting and the next you say I shouldn't care." He said uncrossing his arms.

"Because you shouldn't! Hell I shouldn't have even gotten close to you I don't know what I was thinking." I said looking at my feet.

"Why not? Nothing has gone wrong yet." He said taking a step forward.

"Really? Nothing? What about the other day with Ochaco huh? That was nothing?" He got quiet.

"That's what I thought." I said going to take a step but stopped when he spoke up again.

"That doesn't matter." I looked at him a bit surprised.

"Doesn't matter! Of course it does!" I yelled.

"Why? Why won't you let anyone else care about you except for Mark!" He yelled back. I was getting frustrated my back hurts and I just want to lay down.

"Because you're not even supposed to know I'm alive!" I yelled not thinking what was coming out. He was quiet again for a moment. He tilted his head at me.

"What? What does that mean?" I shook my head.

"N-nothing." I said nervously.

"Madam who are you?" He asked pointing at me.

"N-no one." I stuttered.

"Aww doll tell him. He will get mad and leave just like you want." Dabi said in my head.

"Madam I'm not leaving until you tell me." Izuku said.

"Tell him it won't hurt." Dabi said.

"Please I won't tell anyone I promise." Izuku said stepping closer.

"Do it."

"Please."

"DO IT!"

"I promise."

"DO IT! Y/N DO IT!"

I gripped my head as they spoke at the same time. I took a step back to the door as I couldn't take it anymore.

"Uh Y/n L/n!" I yelled and all the voices stopped. I sighed not fully realizing what I said. I looked up and Izuku is frozen. It hit me what I said and I covered my mouth.

"W-w-what?" He said and I backed up again.

"N-nothing nothing." I said and quickly turned around to the door. I ran over to it and opened it about to just run away but it was pushed back closed and Izuku was behind me. His hand on the door keeping it closed.

I leaned on the door hitting my head on it as tears ran down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." I cried covering my ears.

"Just yell at me about how I abandoned you and how I'm a terrible person get it over with." I cried.

He made me turn around slowly to him. Our eyes met and his were red with tears.

"Is it really you?" I nodded at him. He put his other hand on the other side of my head and hung his head down.

"I'm sorry ok I know I hurt you badly and made your life hell even when I wasn't there so. You can yell and scream at me I won't do anything back I promise." He didn't say anything he just looked down witch only made me cry more.

"Izuku please I'm sorry. Say something scream it if you want but anything please." I said crying harder.

I sniffed wiping my eyes with my hands. It was quiet as I tried to stop crying.