Ch.15

Today Izuku had a mission so I was stuck at my apartment looking over what all was sold this past week with Mark. We didn't think we would be doing anything really today so I didn't take my meds. That was until I got a phone call.

"Hello this is Madam Gold how may I help you."I said because I didn't look at who it was.

"Whoa so formal just for me?" Izuku joked and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Izuku." I said smiling putting a hundred dollars in front of Mark.

"Um we ran into a bit of a hostage situation kinda. I thought you would be interested." He said and I sighed.

"I don't do missions Izuku." I said seriously.

"I know you don't but Um knowing you um *Cough* Y/n *cough* you would be interested." I narrowed my eyes.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Toga himiko. She has threatened to burn information that we need if we go in. She has no connection to Tomura as of late but you know." I smiled evilly. I looked at Mark.

"Send me your location." I said hanging up.

"Mark get your shit we have someone to beat up today." I said quickly running in my closet and changing.

At the location.

I walked into the apartment complex Mark and one other bodyguard with me. I walked into the hallway everyone was in. They all just sitting on the floor thinking. Izuku saw me and had no shame as Ochaco stood across from him.

"Hey babe." He said running over. Hugging me. I admired his hero outfit and then got to business.

"Where the hell is Toga." I said playing with his belt.

"In the very last apartment." He said and I stormed over to it. I could hear Mark tell him I haven't taken my meds but I didn't give to shits. I got to the door and pounded on it.

"Toga open this fucking door." I said nothing but angr in my voice.

"Oh no! I told them not to get you!" She yelled from the other side.

"Yeah what are you going to do? All you do is fuck people's boyfriends." Ochaco said and I turned to her.

"You want to be on my kill list to?" I said looking at her. She didn't say anything.

"Toga opened this door or I will kick it off its hinges!" I yelled trying to open the door.

"No you're going to hurt me!" She yelled.

"That's the fucking point!" I yelled.

"Toga if I hit three and you didn't open this door it's going to be a lot worse." I said hearing moving on the other side. 

"One!"

"Two!"

She didn't open the door.

"Three!" I yelled and I backed up. I sighed and kicked the door down. It fell to the ground and we made eye contact. She bolted up the stairs and I ran after her. Footsteps following behind me. I caught her at the top of the stairs and punched her in the face. I grabbed her head and banged it on the wall behind her three times before throwing her down the hallway upstairs.

"Stop it! We used to be friends!" She yelled trying to crawl away. I grabbed her ankle dragging her to me. I straddled her as she cried.

"Friends! You fucked me over!" I yelled punching her in the face. 

"You made me loose my mind!" I yelled as I punched her repeatedly.

"You ruined my life that was just getting good!" I screamed. I stood and kicked her in the side.