Ch.30

Y/n POV a few days later.

I'm fully healed now and I did get back to work finally. I was in my office doing paperwork when Izuku ran down stairs Excitedly.

"Y/n Y/n." He yelled. I looked up from my work.

"Yes?" I said as he was breathing heavy.

"We need to go to Todorokis." He said and I laughed.

"We why we?" I said going back to work.

"Because they have good news and I think we should head over." He said and I sighed.

"What time?" I said he got even more excited.

"Like now." He said I sighed.

"Ok fine." I said standing.

"Yes!" He said grabbing my hand and dragging me outside. We got in the car and he sped off.

"Whoa ok what's this about." I asked never seen him this excited.

"Well I'm just excited because I didn't think Todoroki would do it." He said.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"It's a surprise." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

"It's a surprise but you already know?" I said and he laughed nervously.

"Look Momo wants it to be a surprise and I don't know how you feel about there situation and to be honest I would like to know myself." I was confused.

"What situation?" I asked.

"Um their relationship situation." He said shyly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked still confused.

"You want to know how I feel about them being together?" I asked.

"No there um relationship title." I sat there and thought about it.

"That they're married. Wait you want to know how I feel about marriage?" He was quiet.

"I never thought about it. I didn't think I ever would." I said looking at my lap.

"What about now tho. I Uh I mean not now like in the future." He said and I thought about it.

"Um I don't know maybe if it was you. I would consider it." I said blushing looking away. He grabbed my hand.

"I'm glad you would at least think about it." I smiled not looking at him.  

We were at a stop light at the moment and the ground started to shake. He gripped my hand and looked around. He didn't see anything but then the car was flipped and flying through the air. We crashed into something and everything went black.

When I woke up I was hanging upside down. I coughed glass out my mouth. It hurt to move.

"Izuku?" I whispered and looked over. He was still passed out covered in blood. I panicked.

"Izuku."  I wiggled and unbuckled. I fell on the roof. Glass stabbed into my arms as I got up carefully. Glass digging into my knees as I carefully got Izuku down. He fell on top of me and my lower half then felt off. I laid him down and touched my back.

I pulled a peace of glass out and it was covered in Thick Light. Witch meant my tubes were punctured cutting off power to my lower spine. Witch means my legs now don't work. I looked at Izuku and my scared tears started.

"Where the hell is Deku! He was in the area!" A angry man yelled and I got scared. I crawled past Izuku and I grabbed him doing my best to drag him with me.