Ch.4

Deku POV
It's been a few weeks since I have visited Madam Gold. We have been focusing on Mr.Silver. I was working late when I got a call from Ochaco.

"Yes?" I said looking at a file.

"Um our neighbors seem to be having some kind of problem. There's a lot of people outside." I sighed.

"Ok I will be there in a minute." I said and hung up. I got all my stuff and left.

when I got home there was a black car parked outside my neighbors house. It was a bit odd so I went into my house first.

"Ochako!" I yelled right when I got inside.

"oh Izuku! did you see that car. A lot of people got out of it and went inside." she said running out the bed room.

"Ok I will go look and see." I said opening the door. I closed it and walked across the street. I walked to the door and knocked. There was yelling before the door opened. A tall man stood looking serious.

"Who is it Stefan!" I know that voice.

"No clue he hasn't said anything." I heard heels getting closer and my breath hitched. I saw h/c hair with matching e/c eyes. Her eyes met mine and she smirked.

"Izuku Midoriya. What a nice surprise." she said leaning against the door frame.

"Madam Gold." I said in shock.

"What brings you here. Oh wait you live just over there right? hehe." I didn't know what to say. She knows where I live.

"Please come in." I did what I was told and walked in. There was a lot of bodyguard's in the home. I followed her to what I assume is the living room. There was a man on the floor beaten and bloody. I stopped in my tracs.

"What the hell?" I said looking to her.

"What he ran away from me and I found him. He stole from me Izuku a thousand dollars. He got what was coming to him." She said getting closer to me. I just watched her move. She put her hands on my chest and smiled at me.

"Its just business you understand right. Besides we are leaving anyway. Oh and Izuku we have a meeting tomorrow night. Well I still see you?" I just nodded. She reminds me of Y/n so much I'm put into some kind of trance.

"Good boy." She said patting my chest.

"Is it ok if I bring someone?" She giggled.

"Of course as long as me and you get some alone time after." Again I just nodded.

With that she left. I of course stayed and helped the man for a while.

Suddenly I'm excited for our meeting.

The next day.

My day was so unbelievably slow. I'm so excited  probably too excited. What is it with me and villains?

I did my best to work the day away and it worked. The next thing I knew I was at Kacchans house waiting for him to get in the car. He got in and I started driving immediately.

"Deku I swear its suppose to rain later. If I die in a car with you I will kill you." he growled putting his seatbelt on.

"Sorry Kacchon but I might not be driving back." He froze and looked at me.

"What?" I gulped.

"Uh ok look I'm sorry ok. This girl is really hot and I don't care if you think I'm crazy ok. You Kiri and Denki are all right ok I need a new girlfriend." I said quickly.