Ch.27

I woke up extremely early around 4 in the morning. The first thing I thought about when I fully woke up was what Izuku said last night. I looked over at him. He was still asleep drooling all over his pillow. I smiled and kissed his head. I then slipped his shirt on and grabbed both my meds and slowly got down from bed.

I quietly went to the kitchen. I was quiet making ramen in the microwave. I took my meds and waited. When it was done I sat at my table and just ate.

I have no idea why I'm up maybe it's because my body got enough sleep already. I took another bite when I heard a phone ring. It scared the shit out of me for a second. I looked up the sound coming from my bed. I heard a grown and the phone stopped ringing.

"Hello?" A still sleepy Izuku answered the phone.

"Hey Todoroki what's up." I heard him say.

"Oh yeah I have been really busy lately sorry but I'm free now I think at least." He laughed.

"What!" He yelled making me jump again.

"Oh my god Todoroki I'm so sorry. I or we will be there I promise what time I need to be there? Since I'm a groomsmen?" He said and I got curious.

"Ok I will be there in 30 minutes I think. Can you send the address?" He said.

"Oh yeah Y/ns out the hospital. I'm sure she'd love to be there. Wait where is. Y/n!" He said I watched him hurry down the ladder. Our eyes met.

"There you are." He said with a smile. I smiled face full of ramen.

"What? Oh yeah I'm sure she'd be honored to help Momo. Um is Ochaco going to be in the room also?" He asked.

"Ok yeah I don't want her to do something she just got out yesterday." He said walking to the closet. He got two bags out that hung on hangers  and set them on the couch. He then got two pairs of shoes heels and just regular nice shoes he would wear with a suit.

"Ok we will be there yeah bye." He hung up the phone and grabbed my cane.

"Oh Y/n I forgot to mention your cane is also a gun." He said showing how it works.

"Oh cool." I said mouth full.

"What was the phone call tho? What exactly am I helping Momo with?" I said finishing off my food.

"Well I forgot when their wedding was and it might be today." My eyes widened.

"What Izuku!" I yelled standing.

"It's ok I already got you a dress ok. We just have to leave. Momo wants you to get ready with all the girls. I am getting ready with the guys." He said putting on a shirt.

"Ok what am I a bridesmaid or something?" I asked.

"No um she just wants you to be apart of it tho and you haven't really spoken to them since they found out." He said bringing me pants. I took them.

"Oh." I said putting them on and putting my dishes in the sink.

"You want Mark to come? I can text him." I thought about it.

"Um no I will be with you so I will be safe." I said slowly making my way over to him.

"Ok here's your cane. I will text him that we are leaving. Knowing him he probably didn't forget about it." He said grabbing the clothes. I slipped on shoes and we left.

We got there and it was beautiful.