Ch.18

Y/n POV

It was late at night when I got back to Izukus house. He had invited me over after my work was done. Our Thick Light shipment was stolen and I hadn't had any in a couple of days. My body has been shaking nonstop. We found the guy that did it and took care of him. Unfortunately he already sold everything. I have been on edge and easily getting angry. I opened Izukus door and walked in.

"Hey babe you ok?" He asked from the living room.

"No the guy sold all of it so." He hummed coming over and hugging me.

"You'll get more soon." I smiled at him.

Little did I know I would get some sooner then I thought and not in a good way.

"Hey I'm going to go get something from Kacchan I will be right back." Izuku said as I made my way to the bathroom for a shower.

"Alright I well be here." I said and closed the door.

I got in and started washing the blood off. I hope Izuku didn't see it. I leaned on the wall as my legs went a bit numb. I cursed at myself trying to focus on my breathing.

You see my metal back dose more then you think. It's not just because skin and muscle are missing. I have it because I don't have a spinal cord anymore. So I was made one of metal and Thick Light is the key for me to function it's the power source.

Your spinal cord controls a lot like your breathing and most your bodies movement even blinking. As Thick Light passes through my system it leaves my body.

Without it I'm nothing.

Without it I would suffocate.

Without Thick Light I'm dead.

I sighed getting out the shower and changing into Izukus clothes. I laid down in his bed and waited trying not to fall asleep. I heard the front door open and close.

"Izuku come lay down with me!" I yelled hoping he would come right in and cuddle me. He didn't. Hell he didn't even answer me. I heard the door close again so I got up.

I walked out the bedroom and looked around. He wasn't anywhere.

"Izuku?" I said getting nervous. I'm here alone and quirkless. I don't have my gun. I took my meds today so Dabi wasn't tormenting me right now.

I walked over the the coffee table because I saw something on it. I picked it up and there was a note on it.

This is for Toga.
-Rin

"What the fu-."

Click

Boom.

There was a wight light and I went flying. I flew through a wall and could barely see what was happening. I thought I saw a car in the driveway but I hit the ground hard and everything went black.

Ochaco POV

I pulled into the driveway a bit after Izuku left. I was going to get some of my stuff. I was about to get out the car when the house exploded. I gasped as I saw someone fly out and I ran out the car to check on them after they hit the ground.

I ran over and got on my knees.

"Uh Madam? Madam can you hear me!" I yelled but she didn't respond.

Izuku POV

I just left Kacchans house with a file he got on a mission I sent him on. I was driving almost home. I couldn't wait to just cuddle with Y/n and sleep. When I got there my heart dropped. My house was destroyed and on fire. I pulled up to the side walk and got out. I looked at the house when my name was called.