Ch.5

Y/n POV

I brought him to my apartment upstairs. We did pass the guys in my office and he didn't run away. Of course he asked why he was here. He's here because he came back empty handed so.

I let him walk in first. The pain killer I took finally kicking in as I walked through the door. I closed the door as he looked around.

"So how's that girlfriend of yours." I said walking over to him.

"Oh um I have no idea. I um I didn't go home today. I had a lot of work and then it was time for our meeting and now I'm here." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I nodded with my hands behind my back. I looked him up and down as it got quiet.

"Ok so why did you come straight here and not home? I'm sure she's worried." He sighed at my statement.

"Uh I don't know. I just didn't want to go home." He said honestly.

"So you came here for?" I said getting a little closer.

"I don't know that either. A escape I guess." He said looking down at me.

"What kind of a escape?" I asked and he didn't say anything he just sighed. We just looked at each other before he leaned down to me. Our noses touched and there was no way in hell I was going to stop him. Our lips finally met. He pulled away for a minute. we looked into each others eyes and then attacked each other. We kissed each other like its been years since we did anything like this.

He took control pushing me against the wall next to the door. He kissed down my neck sucking on the skin. I leaned my head back letting him do what he wants. His hands moved down my thighs lifting my legs up and around him. I moaned when he bit down on my sweet spot. I pulled at his hair and pulled him closer with my legs. He held my waist as he kissed my lips again. He stuck his tongue down my throat. I melted into him even more. His hands moved to my thighs slowly going up my skirt. I smirked at this and let my hands roam. Our bodies got closer as the room got hotter. His hands gripped my ass. I bit his lip and pulled at it a bit. He growled in response. I smiled but it dropped when there was a knock on the door next to us. He slowly put me down.

"Sorry." I giggled at him.

"Its ok. Um you should go hide in my bed. I don't know who this is." I said pointing at my bed. I watched him clime up in my bed. Once he was out of sight I fixed my dress and opened the door. My hand dropped from the handle when I saw who was there. I backed away in shock. I thought he was dead.

"Hey Doll." He said walking in closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing here." I said looking at the floor.

"Aw what I cant visit?" I shook my head.

"You already broke me what more can you want Dabi?" I said as he got closer.

"Aw don't look so traumatized. Besides I don't want anything. Even tho the sex years ago was great. I wounder how good you are now." He said touching my face making my body shake.

"Your not going to find out. Now what do you want!" I said tired of all his games.

"Like I said nothing. Now Silver on the other hand wanted to know if you're being a good girl." He said leaning in. I just continued to look at the floor.

"Yes I am." I said trying not to brake.

"Now now Doll. you know the rule with your record of turning on people. Look me in my eyes and say it." He said grabbing my face and making me look up at him. His now wight hair making his blue eyes pop.

"I'm being a good girl." He smirked

"Good." He said letting me go. Without saying anything he left. Right when the door closed I fell to my knees. Glowing purple mixing with my tears as they ran down my face. My ears ringing as I started to have a episode. I jumped when I felt hands on my shoulders. I looked up to see Izuku. Shit I forgot about him. I looked behind him as Mark came into the room. I started to calm down when he came in. Knowing I'm safe with them.