Ch.16

Deku POV
Eventually I told the guys or more like their girlfriends or boyfriend told them. Now I'm stuck with plans to go party at The Lost Things. Y/ns club to celebrate. The only bad thing is Ochaco has been showing up places that I'm at and tries to talk to me.

(By the way. This is the couples going.
Bakugo x Kiri
Kaminari x Jirou
Sero x Mina
Todoroki x Momo
Sorry if you don't like the ship.
All I could think of.)

I sighed at my desk just finishing texting Iida who is on a long mission. I told him what happened and he wasn't surprised. That's when I got a knock on my door.

"Um Mr. Midoriya." Emily said and I hummed.

"Someones here to see you." She said and I raised a eyebrow.

"Let them in." I said sitting up in my chair.

"Wow nice office looks better then mine I'm jealous." I sighed.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" I said and leaned back. She smiled walking over to my desk swaying her hips side to side. I watched as she sat on my desk.

"What your new girlfriend can't visit you?" She said getting up and walking to my side of the desk. She sat down completely on my desk and crossed her legs.

"You can I just didn't expect you." I said looking at her figure.

"What are you doing tonight?" She asked as I moved closer. I put my arms on ether side of her and laid my head in her lap.

"Uh I'm going out with the guys and their partners. To the sucky club call The Lost Things." I said smiling at my joke.

"Hey." She said pulling my ear.

"Ow ok I'm sorry." I said grabbing her hand. She laughed and I sighed still laying my head on her lap.

"I have a few things to take care of tonight but I can stop by your table after." She said and I smiled.

"I would love my beautiful girlfriend to stop by." I said smiling.

"Or maybe Mark can handle it and I can stay the whole time." She said and I shook my head.

"No Y/n do your work. I don't want you to skip something important to hangout with me." I said snuggling more into her.

"Fine." She said playing with my hair.

"I love when you do that." I said closing my eyes.

"Do what?" She asked giggling.

"Play with my hair." I said hugging her lower half.

"Good because your hair is so soft." She said.

We sat there for a while as she ran her fingers in my hair. I sighed my stress melting away. My eyes slowly closed enjoying everything about this moment. No arguing no drama about others. Just enjoying each other's company. I was slowly falling asleep in her lap when my office door opened again. I didn't dare move.

"Um Mr. Midoriya." Emily said.

"Yes Emily?" I asked still in Y/ns lap.

"Um Ochaco is here. She won't leave." I growled I was about to speak but Y/n did first.

"The man I came here with tell him to handle it." She said a bit angry.

"Um." Emily was still at the door not sure if she should or not.

"Do as she says Emily." I said to tired for this. She stepped out and it was quiet and then I could hear Ochaco yelling. Her voice horse. She has probably been crying a lot while I'm over here happy. Eventually I couldn't hear her anymore. My office door opened again.