Ch.41

Me and Mark are going to Izukus Agency to give information and for a meeting. We were the last ones there.

I sat next to Izuku. Ochaco was here for her last day on the case. She sat on the end of the table next to Bakugo. It was the middle of the meeting when everything got crazy.

"Ok so we also need to prepare a plan just in case we need to make a big sacrifice." Izuku said tiredly.

"I can do a sacrifice thing Izuku." Ochaco said and he just glared at her so I spoke up.

"Oh please Ochaco your not one to do a sacrifice." I said crossing my arms.

"I can to." She said glaring at me.

"You know you may not be a threat but you better stop pretending to be a good hero." I said and she laughed.

"A hero? Like you? Your a laboratory experiment Y/n everything special about you came out of a bottle." She said the room got quiet. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Until I slammed my hand on the table standing up. She ran out the room. I ran after her.

"Bitch you get back here!" I yelled catching up to her.

"Y/n!" Some people yelled from the meeting room. I grabbed her hair making her stop and yelp.

"I should have done this a long ass time ago." I growled slamming her head in the wall. I put my hand on her throat against the wall and punched her in the face multiple times.

She touched me making me float. I had to let her go and she ran. I fell to the floor and hit the ground hard. I quickly got up and ran after her. With a bit of help from Thick Light I was in front of her and she ran right into my hand now on her chin.

"You can never out run a crazy bitch like me Ochaco." I said smirking evilly. She got a good punch in on my jaw but that didn't do shit to me. I slammed her on the ground my knees on her arms so she couldn't touch me. I punched her in the face a few times before choking her.

"Say it again I dare you." I growled as she struggled underneath me.

The others ran over Mina, Denki, Sero, and Bakugo yelling and cheering at me for beating her ass. I watched her face start to turn a reddish purple her eyes watering. Iida, Kiri, Todoroki, Momo, and Izuku all yelling to let her go. Mark and Izuku were trying to get me off trying to pick me up. As they did her arms got free and she clawed at my arms making them bleed.

"Damn Madam let go!" Mark yelled trying to get my hands off her throat.

"Fuck ok I'm so sorry Madam." He said before punching me in the face. My grip loosened and I was pulled off in Izukus arms. I growled as he held my arms to my sides.

"Let me GO! She deserves more for that comment and all the other comments she's made!" I yelled struggling.

"Y/n please stop." I stopped mostly hearing how tired and kinda annoyed Izukus voice was. He sighed when I did stop but was still angry.

"Thank you." He whispered softly taking me into his office.

He kicked the door closed and let me go.

"I'm sorry." I said feeling bad for how tired he was already and I just got into a fight he had to get me out of.

"It's ok my love. She deserves it and I couldn't do it." He said making me laugh.

"Anyway stay in here while I take care of all this I will send Momo in to calm you." He said and I nodded as he left the room.

A few minutes later Momo came in with a first aid kit. We walked over to the couch Izuku has in his office and sat down. I held out my arms for her as she took care of them.