CH.29

Izuku POV that morning.

Me and Mark sighed sitting on the floor. Y/n woke up this morning in extreme pain. It's storming outside and the weather usually makes her back tense up. Her back is still healing so it hurt more then usual. She was crying really hard and kinda yelling but now she passed out from pain and the pain killer me and Mark gave her.
We both sighed.

"Good she's asleep." Mark said as we sat by the couch looking at her. She was wrapped up in blankets keeping her warm. I quietly got up.

"Ok I'm going to the store to get her some things." I whispered.

"Ok I will watch over her." Mark said I nodded and left.

I got to the store and looked around. I already knew what I was going to get her. I walked around for about thirty minutes until I found her favorite snack and drink.

I was making my way to check out when I walked into the hero section. I looked at everything mostly the All Might stuff when I noticed they had teddy bears dressed up like all of us.

That's when I remembered something from a long time ago.

We were in the hospital after meeting Stain for the first time. She hadn't said a word and just cuddled with a teddy bear Aizawa gave her. Soon after Tomura destroyed it.

All she said was.

"It's fine they always get taken or destroyed I don't care."

I sighed looking at all the options. I didn't know who she would want exactly so I grabbed the ones I knew she would like. Witch was Aizawa and Mic. I stood for a second and selfishly grabbed myself and headed to check out.

I was walking in the parking lot when my phone started ringing. I waited to answer getting in my car. I put the bags in the passenger and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said not knowing who was calling.

"Midoriya your father is here." Mark said on the other side of the phone.

"What my fath- oh you mean All Might." I said.

"He is your father is he not?" He asked and I sighed.

"He is just adopted. Um I am on my way back. Don't let him in the apartment not while I'm not there." I said starting the car.

"Yes sir." Mark said hanging up.

I sighed gripping the wheel. This isn't going to be a fun talk.

When I got back I made sure not to get the bears wet as I made my way inside. The storm did die down a bit while I was out but it was starting to pick back up. I closed the back door and said hi to a few guys as I passed through.

I got to her office and set my jacket on one of the chairs. All Might was sitting in one of the others.

"My boy." Is all he said.

"Come upstairs then you can scold me for whatever the fuck I did now." I said walking to the door to the stairs. He stood to follow.

"Language Midoriya." He said and I huffed.

"Look I'm not in the mood for you to be judging my life choices All Might. Now be quiet when you get up here she's sleeping." I said and we quietly made our way upstairs.

I walked in quietly and went to the couch. She was still passed smooth out. I sighed smiling.

"So." All Might said and I cut him off.

"Wait a second ok before we have whatever talk this is." I said walking around the couch.

I sat on the floor and got everything out the bags. I set them up on the coffee table. I made sure it was going to be the first thing she saw when she woke up. I moved some hair out her face and stood. I threw away the bags and leaned on the back of the couch crossing my arms.

"Ok so what is it go on." I said kinda quietly.

"You have been gone for a month Midoriya. I know what you were up to." He said I shrugged.

"I was saving someone's life." I said.

"You were saving a villains life. I know who she is don't play games." He said sternly. I smiled.

"She's a person not just a villain. If you know who she is then why are you here? To see all the damage that you started?" He was silent.

"You made her how she is and you still come here and try to mess things up. I'm a grown man and you're not my real father. Mom approves that's all I need. The only thing you need to be criticizing is my hero work." I said hearing shuffling behind me. I glanced over my shoulder and she was moving a bit.

"What if I told you that dating a villain will affect your hero career." He said.

"Oh it already has. Y/n is respected through out the hero's and villains. Yeah she's been helping the hero's also. Helping Y/n has not only boosted my popularity but also my recommendation and I didn't know until yesterday." I said and he was quiet.

"Look I'm not saying I hate you All Might I still admire you. But as someone who was hurt by hero's I would like for her to be the one saying I'm doing a good job. She's not a hero or a villain she's a vigilante. She's like Aizawa works in the shadows." I said.

"Izuku that's still not good." He said.

"I don't care. You can be upset all you want. I lost her once and it's not happening again. Mom agrees and loves Y/n probably more then I do." I said he took a step forward.

"Now you can't say that." He said.

"What that I love her? Because I do there's nothing you can say to change that." I said.

"I just don't like it Midoriya." He said. I sighed.

"You think I liked it when you started dating my mom? You think I liked it when you married her? When I just knew what you were doing with her. I wanted to hurt you but I didn't. You were supposed to be my mentor and you closed in on my family." He was quiet.

"This is my decision not yours." I said. It was quiet when we both heard a drink open. I looked over and Y/n was laying there eyes wide open with her drink in hand. I laughed.

"Y/n sit up before you make a mess." I said looking at her.

"Sorry sorry continue I'm not here I'm a ghost." She said and I smiled looking away from her. She opened the bag to her snack. I heard her sit up.

"Anything else you want to say? Or did me bring up the fact you got with my mom without asking me first get to you?" I said.

"I didn't need your permission." He said.

"And nether do I." I said and it was quiet again as Y/n ate and hummed happily behind me. I glanced back and she was looking at the bears.

"Anything else All Might?" I asked walking around the couch.

"Are you happy my boy?" He asked catching me off guard.

"Yes I am." I said looking at him.

"Ok." He said turning to the door. I sighed and sat next to Y/n.

"You ok?" I asked her as she was holding my bear.

"Yeah I mean still hurts a bit but not as bad." She said I hummed.

"I love the bears Izuku they are so cute." She said grabbing all of them and hugging them.

"I'm glad you like them." I said and we finally heard the front door open and close.

"So he married your mom without asking your feelings about it?" She asked as I pulled her against my chest.

"Yeah I was really upset about it. I still am but moms happy that's all that matters." I said cuddling her.

"Yep as long as momma Midoriya is happy." She said holding up my bear. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Yep as long as momma Midoriya and the love of my life are happy I don't have a problem." I said kissing her cheek. She giggled.

"I love you Y/n." I said in her ear.

"I love you too Izuku." She said back.

(Let me know if the things happening goes by to fast.)