Ch.42

"How is my princesses mental state today?" Izuku asked walking out his room in his costume.

"Good I guess." I shrugged as I ate my breakfast.

"That's good." He said kissing my head.

"I have a mission today. I don't know how long it will take." He said grabbing something for him to eat.

"Ok I need to go back to the club." I said he nodded.

"Alright. I love you." He said kissing my bruised cheek.

"Love you too good luck." I said.

"Thanks princess." He said and he left the apartment.

I sighed finishing my food and going to get dressed. I did so and Mark picked me up.

When at the club I went upstairs to throw away the tests I still had. Unfortunately someone else had other plans.

When I walked in Silver stood in my living room. I froze up for a second.

"S-Silver what are you doing here?" I asked putting the test back in my pocket.

"You see Y/n I'm just as good as you are at getting information. The recent information says you have been a bad girl so I'm here for you." He said and my heart dropped.

"No wait." I was cut off by getting hit in the head hard. I fell to the ground knocked out.

Hours later.

When I woke up I looked around I was in a dark room sitting on a chair. My hands chained to the wall behind me. Then the metal door opened.

"Aw look at you. What does he call you hm? Princess? You're finally awake princess. Your little toy has been texting you all day quite annoying." Silver said as he walked over.

"Look what I found." He said waving my negative pregnancy test around.

"You're so lucky these are negative or I would have killed it myself." He said dropping them on the ground.

"You know those test just show me that your welling to let him ruin your body with his heroic seed." He said walking behind me.

"You haven't answered him all day he is worried. Just so you know it's now 8pm time for the club to open." He said and the door opened again. Mark coming in the room.

"Mark?" I questioned. My eyes watering.

"Right hand betrayed you." Dabi said in my head.

"Look at the wall Y/n." Silver growled and I did so. There was a projection on the wall of my club.

"Let's see we got rid of Stain attacked your parents. Now all we need to do is simple." He said pushing a button on a remote he had. I watched as my club blew up. It's like my whole life is falling apart. My tears falling.

"Now just need your hero to try and save you and he will burn alive." He said I growled.

"He isn't that fucking stupid." I growled. Mark punching me in the face shutting me up.

"We will see about that." He said and they both left.

Not to long after a guy came in.

Here goes my long night.

Hours later.

I laughed spitting blood on the floor.

"I have had worse buddy." I laughed loudly as the guy left the room. When the door closed I stopped and sighed my body in pain.

My body shook from the beating I just got.

I knew he was on to me but Mark. The man that was there for me since day one. He sold me out. He took care of me and helped me with everything. He betrayed me. This hurts more than the physical pain.

Not to mention my home. Me and Stain built that club with our own hands no help. It's gone and so is he.

My head fell looking at the ground. Little did they know Izuku has to make one call and this place will get rated by hero's. Wait but Mark supported me dating Izuku. So why is he betraying me?

Mark POV

Silver has sent me to guard Madams door. That's when I got a text from Mr. Midoriya.

Mr. Midoriya: Y/n hasn't texted me back all day. The club is on fire. Please tell me she wasn't inside.

Mark: call Tara code red.
Mark: sent location.

Izuku POV

"What? Ok." I stood outside the club and called Tara.

"Hello Deku what's wrong?" She asked sounding tired.

"Y/ns club blew up. She hasn't texted me back all day. Nether has Mark but he did a second ago saying to call you with code red." I said panicked.

"Fuck ok gather everyone up and come to my office. We are going to get Silver once and for all." She said now fully awake.

"Yes ma'am." I said hanging up and calling the others.

We all met at her office. We all sat at a meeting table in our costumes. Tara walked around to the end of the table.

"Ok I got Midoriya to call everyone here because Silver has made the move that my agency has been waiting for." She said sighing.

"Unfortunately Y/n was a big part of it. So is Mark. Mark is still a hero even while doing villain work. His mission is to watch over Y/n and keep a eye on Silver. But for our plan to work he had to betray Y/n. She has been kidnapped and is being held here." She said and put the location on the screen.

"She might be gravely hurt by now. So we are going on a raid. Our main priority is to get to Y/n and arrest Silver and his thugs. Mark is left out of that bunch he is still on our side." She said.

"Now this will be a little strange considering Deku is the leader of this mission. But now this has gone the way we planned I will be taking over the Silver part of the mission. Deku and who ever he picks will take care and find Y/n." She said.

"Yes ma'am." Everyone said.

Y/n POV

I was now on the floor of my lonely room. My club blowing up on repeat on the wall. They guy left again after beating me again. My eye swollen shut. The chain cuffs digging into my skin.

I wonder how long I will be here.