Ch.46

Y/n narrating

It has been months. Izuku wasn't doing too good. He had became a vigilante and no one could stop him not even Bakugo could get him back on track.

He had taken over my club and is running it with a Iron fist. He had lost the second place rank and he didn't care at all.

I know what your thinking.

How sad right?

You would be right. Izuku had a fire within him that was never satisfied do to losing his love and unborn child he didn't know about until the day of.

But he did take two others under his wing.

Izuku POV

I stood at the grave sight with the two kids I had found. One being just like her attitude and everything same situation. The other being her brother who wanted to be a hero but his parents won't let him.

"What are we doing here of all places?" The girl to my right asked.

"Yeah Deku?" The boy asked. I sighed.

"Look at the name." I said.

"Y/n Midoriya? Wait." The girl questioned. I laughed.

"That your wife Sir?" The boy asked.

"No she was never my wife. I changed her name because it felt like she was. But." I sighed.

"I was number two and I lost her. I lost....Y/n she was my everything. I couldn't save her. I'm never going to be able to forgive myself for that. That's why I took you guys under my wing. So you don't end up like me." I said putting a flower down.

They looked at me then back at the grave.

"You have told us about her right?" The girl asked.

"You said that she is almost just like me." She said looking up to me with her e/c eyes.

"Yeah I did. Arthur here is her brother." I said and the boy hugged me so did the girl.

"You guys need to do better. Not just for me but for her as well." I cried.

Sad Ending

After this is the happy ending.

If you like Villain books like this please go to the last chapter called New X Villain.