The Wolf.

I croaked in pain as Fenrir gripped my windpipe tightly,"W-what are you doing here?"

"Did you think I would forget my special puppy's birthday? I prepared a special gift for you."He smirked feeling powerful over me,"Took a long while to get here with the ministry on my tail but I made it."

"you think you scare me."I gave a strained laugh but he pulled me to look at the family who were a few feet away from view.

"You see that? All that laughter, all that happiness. It's temporary... cause blimey you see that little runt, the one with the blue hair... I got word that's Lupin's kid."He sneered in my ear.

I growled burning hot with rage and nearly broke his arm pinning im him against the wall with all the strength I could muster,"You don't know shit."

He chuckled,"Such a heavy reaction for me not knowing shit... I don't have to kill him you know... I could just give him a little nip."

I pulled his head and smacked it into the wall,"You listen to me and you listen well, if you even get three feet within distance of him I will rip you apart like the scum of the earth that you are, you're lucky I don't do it now."

He threw his head back hitting my nose with force and I stumbled back to which he took the time to grab me and pull me towards the woods by the hair,"I did say I have a gift."

He didn't have to pull me far as in the bushes of the woods was the young werewolf Henry, dead.

I gasped in shock and didn't hesitate into tackling Fenrir to the ground and beating on him, he growled and tried to throw me over but I was in rage and he couldn't get me down long enough as I ripped at him, I had his face scratched up and could feel myself growling as I resisted the urge to bite his head of.

"Eli!"I heard my name being called,"Hurry! We're gonna cut the cake!"

I paused for a moment coming to reality and he kicked me off and pinned me,"Take this as a warning, pup, our little game isn't over yet- I'm gathering an army you know... not all of them are on your side."

"Elizabeth?"I heard George call.

"If I were you I'd start getting scared, your little pup was so easy to get ahold of, he was practically gifted to me,"He laughed.

"You may think you have the upper hand, pup, but I've been here longer... I am your maker and you will respect me... or you'll watch blood spill day after day after day."He cackled in my face causing his blood to drip onto my face.

"I'll never respect you."I spat in his face.

"Then I guess we'll watch heads roll cause I'll never leave... I'll always be there in the shadows... biding my time, making you miserable, you think The Dark Lord torture was hell? Well you got a new thing coming."

He smiled widely,"that is unless you kill me... ain't that what you want, sweet pup? You want me gone so you can live your little meat bag fantasy. The boyfriend, the family, the picket-fence life."

"You don't know shit."I snarled,"I should kill you now."

"Melly?"

"Aww and let your precious godson see what a monster you are... and I thought It was your birthday? go right ahead, puppy."He let me go and stood up holding his hands out a wide grin on his face.

I glowered at him as I stood up, trying to hold back the animalistic growls at the back of my throat.

I wanted nothing more in that moment but to pounce on him and rip him apart.

"Look at those gorgeous red eyes... there she is.. there's my favorite girl."He smirked clapping and gave a smug laugh,"Don't worry about the dead little shit in the bushes, he's our dinner... for our family if you recall them."