The Pack.

"Tomorrow during the full moon."Remus had said to me, I was to change with them pretend to want to learn more from them till I had gained Fenrir's trust, I had to talk to as many Werewolves to convince them to switch sides, to have them come help us instead, without being caught by Fenrir, I had to convince his people, and he wouldn't be happy about that, and having met with some of his most loyal followers; it wasn't going to be easy, but Remus said he knew what I had to do.

"Elizabeth-"Mrs.Weasley cut our meeting short,"Time for bed."

I looked at Remus worriedly, and he patted my back,"Don't overthink it, we've talked about every situation- he'll be eager to work with you...use that to your advantage."

"But the hallucinations..."I muttered with fear.

"Just keep our focus..he can tell a lot by your wolf...it's going to be difficult...but you can do it."Remus told me.

Mrs.Weasley pulled me from the room as I kept asking the same questions to Remus and she led me up the stairs telling me shush as we past moth eaten curtains.

"I want you all to go straight to bed, no talking,"she said as we reached the second landing,"you got a busy day tomorrow.."

She looked at me with remorse, I knew she wanted me to have nothing to do with the order but I seemed to be heir only choice.

"All right,"said Mrs. Weasley pointing into a bedroom,"I'm sure you would like to room with harry."

I nodded and she opened the door, allowing me to step in before closing it in a sharp snap.

The bedroom looked, if anything, even danker and gloomier than it had on first sight. The blank picture on the wall was now breathing very slowly and deeply, as though its invisible occupant was asleep.

Harry sat up in his pajamas, pulling on his glasses, and Ron sat up immediately,"Lock the door."

I bolted the door lock as told but gave him a confused look,"What for?"

"Kreacher,"Ron said as the dim fire lit the room,"First night I was here he came wandering in at three in the morning. Trust me, you don't want to wake up and find him prowling around your room. Anyway..."

"What did they tell you?"Harry asked me.

'Well, not much,"I lied pulling over a big sweater as I changed to sleeping clothes in a dark corner,"Just wanted to ask questions about my way here."

Crack.

"OUCH!"

"Keep your voice down, Ron, or Mum'll be back up here."

"You just Apparated on my knees!"

"Yeah, well, it's harder in the dark--"

"Where's George-"George covered my mouth to keep me from screaming and I hit him in the chest,"You don't jump out at me like that!"

There was a groan of bedsprings from
Harry's mattress as George sat down near his feet.

'So, got there yet?' said George eagerly.

"The weapon Sirius mentioned?"said Harry.

"Let slip, more like,"said Fred with relish, now sitting next to Ron as I made my way to sit besides harry, stumbling over a shoe in the dim room,"Careful, Eli- We didn't hear about that on the old Extendables, did we?"

"What d'you reckon it is?"I asked.

"Could be anything," said Fred.

"But there can't be anything worse than the killing curse, can there?"I asked scooting slightly closer to George,"What's worse than death?"