Hogwarts

**Eli's P.o.v**

While we were waiting for the train to take off, the compartment door opened.

In walked in the kid from the platform, Ron.

"Do you mind? Everywhere else is full."He asked us.

"Not at all."Harry smiled and pointed to the seat next to me.

I smiled kindly, and allowed him to sit.

"I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley!"He smiled at us.

"Elizabeth Dursley."I introduced myself, shaking his hand.

"Harry Potter." Harry introduced himself aswell.

Ron's eyes widened,"So they weren't lying then! Do you really have the..."

He pointed to his forehead.

"Oh, yeah."Harry pulled his hair back revealing his lighting-bolt scar.

"Wicked!"Ron said.

"Anything from the trolly, dears?"we turned to see a old lady with a candy cart.

"No thanks, I'm all set."Ron said, pulling out what looked like smushed sandwiches.

Harry looked upset by this and took out a handful of money,"We'll take the lot!"

"Woah!"Ron exclaimed.

The lady smiled and handed us a load of candy which we placed on the empty part of the compartment and began opening some.

I opened a package named 'Chocolate Cauldron.'

I carefully bit into it, but tasted amazing!

It was just plainly chocolate, with a green marshmallow that bubbles in my mouth.

"This is delicious."I told Harry, sitting on the floor, trying not to fall over as we turned a curve.

He nodded, and looked over at Ron.

"Come on Ron."I told him, and patted the empty seat next to Harry,"join the party."

He laughed and sat next to Harry, grabbing Some type of gummies.

"Bertie bots every flavoured beans?"Harry asked opening the package.

We both grabbed one, as Ron said,"They mean every flavour! George swears he got a bogey once!"

Harry and I ate the jelly bean, and Harry spat it back out,"bleh!"

I swallowed mine,"Tropical Fruit!"

"What!?"They looked at me surprised.

I shrugged,"what?"

Harry laughed and grabbed another candy, Chocolate Frogs.

I grabbed one too,"These aren't real frogs are they?"I asked Ron.

"It's just a spell, besides it's the card you want, I collect them! I've got almost all of them! Each pack has a famous witch or wizard."Ron explained to us, and Harry opened his.

The frog jumped to the window.

"Watch it!"Ron exclaimed.

The frog jumped out.

"Ooh that's rotten luck, they've only got one good jump in them."Ron told us.

And I opened mine and i opened my mouth and it jumped right in.

"Nice!"he told me,smiling.

I chuckled and chewed the frog,"I've got Dumbledore!"Harry exclaimed, looking up at us, I looked at my card,"Salazar Slytherin."