Hallucinations.

I blinked my eyes open in a frantic jerk as my body became conscious and I looked around frantically to see Sirius' back to me as he went over to a tree picking up my bag.

I sat up holding the blanket he put over me and looked around, we weren't in the same place, we were near a river and I stood up immediately in terror as the memories flashed through my mind.

"Morning."I jumped looking back at Sirius as he smiled zipping open my bag rummaging through it to see what I brought.

I took a deep breath looking around,"Did I hurt you?"

"No."He pulled out the shower supplies giving me a weird look.

"I-I thought it would help."I stuttered looking around cautiously, looking at the ground for blood or anything, my head was pounding.

"Well- it would make me smell better."He nodded looking at the body wash and I looked at my body under the blanket, I was muddy but I wasn't as bloody as I usually would be when I woke up, the blood on me was from scars that reopened or new scars I inflected on myself,"You stopped me from hunting ?"

"It wasn't easy."He said as I stepped into the water letting the blanket stay on the ground,"You were frantic- very angry, you wanted to take your frustrations out on the animals and yourself- I haven't dealt with that in a while."

I let myself sink into the water closing my eyes and breathing deeply,"When i was changing...i saw everything- it felt like I was reliving the whole thing all night, I can still hear echoes of it."

I felt myself float in the water, I felt the same as I did that morning after the full moon, It was as if everything was in a loop.

I sighed and washed myself before pulling the blanket to me and stepping out of the river, Sirius had been watching me with a pensive look on his face, as I reached for my bag for clothes,"You know you should wash yourself in the river."

He gave me a small chuckle,"I should- I'll help you heal your injuries."

He did just that, I made him wash up first before touching me, so I washed his hair twice before I allowed him to dry himself off, and I handed him the potion and my wand for him to heal me.

After that I changed rather quickly and pulled out my pain killers to try and aid my headache,"Did you eat last night?"

"I did actually, Harry sent some dinner- I had to keep you from eating Hedwig."He nodded and I handed him my bag,"poor thing..I brought you necessities- I did mean to give them to you last night but-"

"Thank you."He gave me a warm smile and I pulled at my turtle neck feeling warm,"I hate wearing these around this time."

"Moony used to wear sweaters all the time."Sirius said biting roughly into his breakfast, as I sat on against the tree watching him eat with a sick look.

"Even in the summer?"I questioned pulling at my shirt.

"He didn't really like showing his scars- he still doesn't."Sirius said through a mouth full.

"Manners, Sirius."I said with a stern look, before pulling out my jacket and pulling on my jewelry.

"You're not taking your bag?"Sirius asked confused as I finished up his breakfast, standing as I did.

"It's for you to use."I shrugged,"I have my book bag back at school."

We started making our way towards Hogsmeade and I held my head in my hands groaning,"My head is killing me."

Sirius wrapped an arm around me in a fatherly manner, rubbing my arm,"I recommend a long nap."

I chuckled,"I do too, I wish I could bring you with me to my dorm- I could hide you under my bed."