Revelation

The sound of chirping birds woke me up the next morning, i was covered in mud and blood.

I sat up immediately,"Draco."

I looked around and I stood up groaning at my aching bones, I covered my muddy bloody naked body, I looked around and walked towards the last spot I remember seeing him, I had gotten so far from the spot, I wiped my lips as the taste of metal of the blood around my mouth slipped onto my tongue.

I picked up my bag from the grounds, some of its contents were destroyed, making me curse at myself but my body froze at the sight of torn pieces of school robes.

I grabbed a large piece and smelled it, I gasped as the memories from last night came to mind,"Draco."

I pulled on the clothes I was gonna wear seeing as the ones I wore yesterday were torn into shreds and ran down to Hagrids hut, and washed off the mud, I didn't have any clothes to wear so I just reached in for my school robe and ran off to the slytherin common room, I was glad the halls were empty due to class being in session.

I pulled the hood up from my slytherin robe hugging it to my chest and ran past the people in the common room up to my dorm,"Eliza- hey."

I ignored my roommates constant tries to talk to me as I grabbed clothes and went into the restroom slamming the door shut.

I turned on the water and pulled off the robe, I sat inside the bath and sniffled as tears brimmed my eyes.

My body ached, I felt the cuts stinging all over, and I could do was let out a sob.

I sat in the water, as tears slipped from my eyes letting the warm water soothe my aching limbs.

I sighed and washed my body deeply, healing myself before drying off and getting dressed in all black, putting on makeup to cover up my drained zombie like face.

I brushed my long hair as I walked out of the bathroom to my now empty dorm, I sighed sitting on my bed.

I threw my brush on my bed and started down the stairs, I have to see Harry, and find Draco.

But once I set foot in the common room I saw Draco was siting on the sofa in his school robes waiting for next hour to start.

He stood up as soon as he saw me, and I looked at him my breath hitched in my throat, the rest of the group turned to me, and I looked down and motioned Draco to follow me, we walked out of the common room.

We walked in silence.

"Why did you follow me?"I asked him quietly, my fist shut tightly.

"...I wanted to see what you were hiding...why you were so distant."He said truthfully,"I just didn't expect what I saw..."

I stayed quiet and crossed my arms looking down,"Are you scared of me?"

"No."he stopped crossing his arms looking at me,"I'm upset with you...Why didn't you just tell me? I would've understood."

I sighed turning at look at him,"Because I was scared."

"Of what?"He asked.

"Of what you would do. Werewolves aren't exactly our favorite."I said softly.

"But you're my best friend-"

"Doesn't change anything."
"It changes everything."He snapped.

"No it doesn't, for the first time in my life I felt normal- I could be myself around you guys, no filter, I could say and do what I wanted without being considered a freak, but now I have to listen to people talk about me, I'm like a tourist attraction at Hogsmeade, I hate it, but there's nothing i can do but live with it. I'm ashamed, I'm terrified, I'm lost."