The Mutt

I awoke late that Saturday with a very dark feeling, I sat up to see my curtains were drawn, I peeked out to see my roommates were gone.

I stood up and started to pack my usual bag, I left my wand in the drawer, and put in my pocket knife, I was too afraid to take my wand, I typically left it behind with Tonks...but after what happened last time.

I sighed and shook my head, I shouldn't take it- it would mess things up.

A sudden thumping in my head made me stop my packing and took a deep breath waiting for the piercing head ache to fade away.

I put my bag besides my bed and rubbed my head trying to make the pain go away.
I proceeded to get dressed for the day, once I finished I heard the door open as I had just pulled on my shirt,"Where'd you lot go- Flore."

She smirked,"Big day today isn't it..."

"I don't know what you're talking about."I said shortly, putting on my rings.

"You know...I'm glad we finally have a teacher in this school who will see you for who you are...A dirty half-breed."She spat.

I turned to her in a dark smiling tone, I said,"I'd advise you to go up to your dorm...before-"

"Before what?"She got close.

"Detention."I smirked,"With Madam Pomfrey, you'll be cleaning the hospital wing all weekend."

She scoffed and stepped back,"You can't do that."

"Caught sneaking into another students dormitory, using derogatory words..Watch your step, Pureblood...or you'll end up getting suspended once again....or worse."I smirked backing her out of the room as she coward,"Don't be late."

I slammed the door shut and leaned against it groaning holding my head, she was the last thing I wanted to deal with.

I titled my head and walked back to my bed to grab my wand, I stuffed it in my pocket, pulling on my jacket I kicked my bag under the bed Incase Flore decided to come back and snoop around I hid everything and anything I could find.

I walked down the steps and headed out to the great hall where my friends were eating their lunch, I sat down besides Draco,"Why didn't anyone wake me up?"

"You came in late last night-we thought you deserve the rest."Daphne said she

"Well, I had a run in with a little rat."I said filling my plate with a bigger look.

"A first year?"Draco asked.

"No, that one."I gave a cold look to Flore as she walked into the Great Hall,"She walked into our room when I was changing, gave her detention next weekend for it."

"Smart."Pansy laughed and everyone smirked as she past by with a cold look, cowering when her eyes fell on Goyle and Millicent who were looking at her like they wanted to pounce.

"I never liked her."Millicent said,"She called me fat in front of everyone in the common room first year."

"That's cruel."I patted her hand,"You're beautiful, Milli."

"I know that now, but I was sensitive back then, you know."She said and Goyle nodded and patted her hand, Crabbed also leaned over to comfort her offering her his pie.

"Did she see anything?"Draco asked me, concerned.

"I was already dressed, i thought it was the girls coming back in- doesn't make any difference if she did or didn't, she already knows."i told them casually,"I bet you anything she went back in after I left."