Slytherin Prince Of Drama

I woke up early the next morning to Ally and Cora singing some weird sisters song loudly as they got dressed and Flore was jumping up and down on her bed screaming about how some boy said hi to her.

I blinked and groaned, I sat up and stretched, yawning.

"Why'd you sleeps with makeup? And didn't dress out?"Cora eyed me confused, as ally kept singing.

"Too lazy."I lied smoothly, and I grabbed my class robes,"If you'll excuse me I need a shower."

I locked the door to the bathroom as they proceeded to scream and shout to their hearts content to the record Draco had gotten me first year.

I took makeup wipes and wiped off all the makeup, my bruises coming into view, some were fading barely visible but other were red, pink and purple with a few hints of yellow, which scared me.

Luckily the arms were fading, along with my neck, which made it easier for me to hide, I pulled off my shirt and flinched, okay maybe not all of the bruises were fading.

I sighed and pulled off all clothing turning on the shower, I examined myself poking my bruises which hurt,"ouch."

My face bruises were fading but still noticeable but makeup would cover that, my legs were bruised but I could easily say I hit myself on a table or something, right?

I took a quick shower, took care of the bruises and pulled in my robes, before starting my makeup covering up every inch that had a visible bruise, then did a smokey eye shadow.

I reviewed myself carefully to make sure I looked decent and after looking over multiple times I stepped out to the dorm to Cora and Flore talking calmly on her bed.

I grabbed my bookbag,"see you guys tonight."

"Bye."They called after me, and I rushed downstairs to see Pansy and Draco waiting for me.

I smiled and shook my head,"Aw, you're cute."

"Don't flatter yourself, ally told us you were in the shower."Pansy rolled her eyes.
"Ah yes, but you still waited, darling."I patted her cheek making her snarl at me and I smirked, as Goyle and Crabbe stood up, I led the way out of the common room, with them by my sides.

We got to the great hall and we sat down to eat breakfast, I yawned grabbing an apple out of habit, as everyone else threw a lot of food on their plates.

"Is that all your eating?"Goyle asked me with concern.
"I don't have much of an appetite."I said truthfully.

He gave me a side smile as people started to slowly join us in the great hall,"Morning, Eli."

"Morning Blaise."I gave him a smile as he served himself a good breakfast and Ally sat besides me,"Morning."

"So you were there when Potter fainted tell us what happened."Draco poked my side and I laughed,"Why should I?"

"Come on, give us something to laugh about."Pansy begged.

"Honestly it was terrifying more than funny."I admitted.

"Did he scream? AH MOMMY! mOMMY!"Draco mimicked in a high voice making everyone laugh and I snorted,"No, I'm but sure you did."

"I bet he threw a fit."Crabbe said, and Draco did a ridiculous impression of a swooning fit and there was a roar of laughter from everyone and I shook my head,"you look like a fool."

"Hey, Potter!" shrieked Pansy Parkinson,"Potter! The Dementors are coming, Potter! Woooooooooo!"

I looked up to see harry had been walking into the great hall with Hermione and Ron.